Kanga has her Roo!! Digi Pic added :)

Oh my friggin god I am so excited for u babe. :dance:

Thank u hun, I'm going to be due around 6months after my first little bean. Hoping a praying this one sticks! Xx

Last edited:
Thank u everyone for ur lovely messages, really hoping I can confirm it tomorrow with a digi, as only 10-11 dpo so really hoping the witch stays away!! Xxx

OMG i really really hope this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i shall send you positive vibes and dust etc

I will keep everything crossed for you, please keep me posted as I will with you. I'm due to have 2nd lot of bloods done tomorrow to see if they are increasing. I know its so hard not to worry but try to stay relaxed.... I say, I'm the world worst for stressing lol. I wish you all the luck in the world hun x x x

Woohoo! Well done hun! Fx for an ultra sticky bean xxx

I will keep everything crossed for you, please keep me posted as I will with you. I'm due to have 2nd lot of bloods done tomorrow to see if they are increasing. I know its so hard not to worry but try to stay relaxed.... I say, I'm the world worst for stressing lol. I wish you all the luck in the world hun x x x

I am relatively relaxed at the mo still, not sure it has sunk in properly yet. Fx ur bloods come back ok tomorrow for u. Xx

Congratulations so pleased for you.

Michelle. x

So scared I've imagined my lines and it hasn't happened! Hoping they don't disappear tomorrow!! Xx

so happy for you, everything crossed fr a sticky bean xxx

Ah glad to hear it! Thanks hun, will let you know how I get on x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back