Just got back from a&e

Lilelephant

Reaction score
:-( well as u probably have read in my previous posts I have felt rotten all day! I went to bed at 9pm and wasn't there for more than 5 minutes and had excruciating back pain like someone ripping my apart! I throw up and was shaking! OH took me to a &e and they got me straight through which was good, was surprised cos usually there is a long wait, have been given some codeine for my pain. The did a urine dip and there was no sign of infection Which is good! Bp was fine and they had the obstetric registra come down and do baby hb which was fine and baby still moving as normal. He then pressed my pubic bone and I called him a bad name lol I already told him I had SPD!
They also did a blood test for my thyroid function as I have graves disease but the results take a whole so have to follow up with gp.
The conclusion bad flare up of the SPD caused by the busy weekend! Gotta stay in bed and rest for a few days.
But I can't sleep still in pain and now I have the worse heart burn grrr so propped up on the sofa instead!

Feel crap but kind impressed we were only there an hour and a half !

Glad you got seen and are home ok. Take it easy mrs x

oh my goodness, that sounds really painfull!

Hope your feeling better soon

:hug:

oh bless ya, hope you start to feel better soon, glad ur home safe and sound though xx

aww bless. take it easy now. stupid spd :-( xxx

Glad u r ok Hun !! Lots of rest needed . Big hugs xxx

That's rubbish. Hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Ouch! :( hope your feeling better this morning! Take it easy!! Lots of bed rest! X x

Sounds awful - poor you! Glad it was nothing seriously wrong, though - not that spd isn't a serious matter, but you know what I mean. Hope you manage to get some rest today! :hugs:

oh no sounds awful! hope you managed to get some sleep make sure you take it easy for a few days x

Thanks everyone had a pretty bad night but atleast I don't have anywhere to be today ad have a massage booked for tomorrow x

get lots of rest today !! and enjoy your massage i had a pre natal the other week it was amazing !!! xxxx:hugs:

Even tho docs said all I well i worry it's the baby cos I can't even stand up back hurts so much still. Rang osteopath he said it sounds like I have irritated the disc, I ruptured it 2 years ago so I gotta go in and see him so he can have a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back