Just got home from the hospital

redbear

Reaction score
Well long story but.....
I was at my brothers and on the way back from having a wee a plaster board that was stood in the hallway started to fall over onto my sister in laws nephew so i grabbed it and stood it back up but got a bit of pain in my belly. About ten minutes later felt my bum and i was wet through and thought i had sat on something, went upstaris and all my knickers and pants where wet.
Called both midwifes and there both on leave, so ended up calling delivery.
They told me to put on a pad and call back in an hour, in the hour i had one shrp pain but not what i would call a contraction. And after the hour the pad was still wet, they wanted me to go in.
Went in baby is fine, Monitored for half hour, Did an internal exam (my first ever) and he said there was lots of discharge (sent off for testing) and that he thinks some of my waters have gone but it has stopped and that he can't say if it has stopped for good as it can come in gushes so to keep an eye on it and go back in if any more goes....
Was so scared but OH was fantastic and calmed me down.
So hopefully its all good now and will seal back up if there was a tear in the sack. A quick look online says it can do this,
Anyway hopefully i will be fine from now on!
xx

Glad your both ok ! Fx the sack seals back up xxx

Doesn't sound very nice at all :(! At least everything seems to be in alright order and you're not hurt in any other way xxxxxx

Glad you're ok. Must have been scary :hug: xx

Oh blimey, hope u r ok. Well done on saving your nephew from getting hurt

Blimey sounds scary! Glad you are both ok, rest lots xxxxxxxxxxxx

oh gosh..bless u...sounds awful!!! tri 3 is full of scary stories like this. eeeek x

Glad ur both ok Hun. And really glad hubby kept you calm. Shows he will be good on the day.xx

Thanks Ladies it was very scary as i was only calling to check it was nothing i expected them to say i had probably wet myself and it was nothing so when they said to go in i really panicked... I knew it wasn't wee as i had just been to the toilet and i didn't feel it come out at all... i honestly went and felt around for what i had sat on.
On the plus side the hospital staff at Dewsbury in the delivery where really nice! I have heared horror stories about the local hospital and how they are nasty with you but they where loverly.
Even the doctor said to me 'if you get any more come back in don't feel like you can't because you have been once' And he was really nice which was good because i had never had an internal thing with that divice they use and was really scared about it.

On the phone the lady warned me they where busy but i thought it was really fast, i was on a bed as soon as i walked in, hooked up to the monitor ten minutes later and then after that the doctor came to do the exam but literally as he had the thing in his hand ready to go two midwifes called him to an emergency c section and so i had to wait an hour for a new doctor but obviously i wasn't bothered about that theres nothing they can do about emergencys. If there hadn't been that emergency i would have been in and out in about an hour and half which i thought was pritty dam good on a busy night to be honest! i was expecting to be in hours before i was even seen!

So a bit of drama really thought i was getting a baby before christmas for a minute there! Glad its all ok, i didn't know that you can get a slight tear and it heal up but FX that what its done.

Thanks for the support ladies :) x

Glad your ok, hope any tear heals quickly. Take it easy xxx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't been online for a couple of days, so just catching up. Really glad to hear you are both ok, and thanks for posting a positive experience of ddh all we ever hear are bad ones, so it's good to hear when things go well x

Glad you're ok. Good to have a PMA about everything healing up. Hopefully baby gets to fatten up some more

Really glad you ate both ok.
Must have been a shock. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back