Just got back from hospital...

Oh huni, what a nightmare! I really hope you and babi are ok. I wonder if that's why you were sleeping so much?! I have everything crossed for you. :hugs: x

Hey, so sorry chick; take it easy, I hope all is okay hunnie... hugs xxx

Last edited:
Have been taking it fairly easy today, pains haven't been too bad just getting them lower more where my cervix is... Kinda like pressure... Am wondering if that's her moving down?

Also saw a social worker and mental health person (not psychiatrist) earlier about how I've been feeling and they've said I should go to my GP about possibly going back onto anti-depressants. But I have my proper psychiatric assessment booked at last for 9th June. Hopefully I'll get some answers there!

No luck with the ultrasound though, I swear the NHS are useless, will give them a call in the morning... Have to see my consultant tomorrow as well..... x

Its good that you have your consultant tomorrow. Make sure you chase them about this ultrasound! You have more patience than me, I would have been on the phone first thing this morning!

The pains lower gown could be little punches or kicks to that area. They can be quite shocking! Lol

Hope you're both ok!

Xx

Consultant's for my heart, she probably has no idea yet this has even happened lol but I'll be ringing them before I leave... And it's not like punch's or kicks or anything.... It's a constant "pressure" :/ I'll bring it up when I see em x

Oh Heppi, hope everything is ok for you and little bean. Big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not so good... But getting there thanks Kelly. Can't wait for all this to get sorted xx

You heard anymore about your ultrasound? And have you had the results back yet to tell you whether it was your waters and you have a infection! Xx

The ultrasound's to find out if it is my water's and no, I haven't heard anything yet... They're bloody useless.... I'll get my blood results back when I see my midwife on Thursday... It's long...

Good news is.... I'M BACK AT THE FLAT! :) Went out last night with a few mates and OH was there... Sorted shizzle out a lil bit... Now just seeing how things go xx

OK... Ultrasound tomorrow morning at 11.20! Fingers crossed everything's ok!! x

Really hope everything turns out ok for you hun!! Xx

Everything's fine :) She's perfect :) And was sucking her thumb :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111