Just found out my baby has died......

Thank you ladies :) I'm feeling a bit brighter today and actually trying to get the house in order - its a tip and I haven't had any energy or motivation to do anything till now. I figure if I keep myself busy it will stop me moping around feeling sorry for myself!

I'm sorry it's been so hard for you hun, I found distraction was invaluable for me with my mc's, cake decorating in particular. I've got quite good over the years now! Hope you continue to feel better xx

Thank you Happyfeet - I've been baking constantly for the past few weeks to keep busy: banana cake, chocolate & orange marble cake, salmon & broccoli quiche, quiche Lorraine, cheese straws, oat biscuits etc etc lol. My weight has shot up :-(
I was going to have a go at making bread yesterday as I used to make it with with my grandma when I was a kid, but as we are away this w'end my OH has persuaded me to make it next week lol.

You can't beat warm homemade bread!! I went through a phase of making it everyday last year, got such nice arms from all the kneading lol. Are you going anywhere nice? Hope you have a lovely weekend off!! Xx

We have booked into a 4* hotel in Stratford upon Avon - right next to the river. We've booked a table at the french restaurant in the hotel for this evening, and I have booked a hot stone massage for tomorrow afternoon. I sooooooo need this weekend to cheer me up after the past few weeks of hell :)

Mmm sounds amazing!! I hope you have a brilliant time hun, it'll feel great to be waited on for a couple of days I'm sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back