just found out i miscarried - i feel so empty

karens31

Reaction score
i feel completely empty and so incredibly sad. this was my first pregnancy and after trying for over 18 months i was so excited (and shocked) when the test was positive. the spotting started at 6 weeks for a few days and then at 8 weeks, had a scan which showed a heartbeat but they dated at 6 weeks when i thought i was 9. said my dates must be wrong due to my irregular periods. i knew something was wrong deep down but hope won out..until the bleeding got heavier 4 days ago.

went back in today and they did a urine test which was so faint they said i'd had a complete miscarriage. didn't even do a scan. pain has been minimal and bleeding only light so it was still a huge shock.

now i feel like my world has fallen apart, can't stop crying and i can't imagine ever feeling happy again.

this is just so hard and i'm worried it could take ages to concieve again...

Im so so, terribly sorry honey. Im sure words dont cover up your pain. My heart goes out to you darling.
Ive never lost a baby, and if i lost this one, i would fall apart.
Im so sorry for you loss, if you want to talk to someone, please pm me,
All my love,
Lilli x

Oh hunni, Im so sorry for your sad, sad loss we are all here for you.
Hugs xx

im so sorry for ur loss.
i know how ur feelin, it happened to me 4 wks ago.
if u ever need to chat pm me.
xx

very sorry hunni i had m/c last nov and i still feel empty! Best of luck to u in the future xxx

so sorry for your loss hun xxxxxxxxx

Hiya hun,
Im so sorry about you loss. I miscarried at 12 weeks. My baby would have been due on bonfire night last year. I felt empty at first and didnt grieve for a long time. I felt like everywhere I looked there was a pregnant woman or babies, it was really hard and I thought id never get over it. I blamed myself and thought if I had done things differently I could have prevented it, which of course I couldnt and now I realise that. I never thought id get pregnant again and went down a bad road of drinking, my way to cope I suppose. Now though I am 30 weeks pregnant and due a little boy in July. I know how you feel and I know that nothing anyone says will make you feel any better right now but I just want you to know that it will happen for you, and you will feel better, it may take a while but things will get better. I hope this has helped a little, and I wish you all the luck for the future xx

Sorry to hear of your loss karens31 :(

I am in the same boat as you right now - If you fancy a chat or a rant on MSN please feel free to PM or add me to MSN.

:) x

Hi

IM so sorry hun.
Hope you get your babes soon.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members