Just fell :(

pinkymum

Reaction score
Just fell in the b and Q carpark. Thankfully fell on my bum but got a fright, away up to a and e to get checked out. Had to go to the toilet after because it felt like I had lots of discharge coming out.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh no! lets hope a bruised bot bot is the worst of your troubles! hope everythings fine :) x

awww hun hope ur ok. Try not to worry sure ur bubu safe and sound in there :) good luck xx

Thanks girls,
Well A and E sent me away because they just had a major RTC come in so the consultant told the receptionist I'd be waiting for hours. Phoned the ward on maternity and they said to take paracetamol. Put on a pad and call them in a couple of hours to let them know how I am. I'm sure it'll be fine, just a bit sore.
X

Aww no pinky that's a bit scary for you but I'm sure baby is well protected.

baby will be fine but you will be sore for a bit :( take it easy rest and have some paracetamol xx

im sure you will be fine hun. try not to worry. xxx

Thanks girls! Baby seems to be fine, can feel movement. I'm sore though, especially my bum hehe.

x x x x

You may have knocked some discharge out - us preggy types are usually well-lubed in, ahem, places - let's hope that's all it is!

Awww hope you're ok...glad baby is moving around to reassure you anyway :) Sorry about your bum though, lol How did you manage to fall? Have you still got snow and ice? xx

I got hit ny a car and baby was fine lol! They well protected but it is a gud idea to put ur feet up and rest hun! Anyone got a donut pillow going spare? He he ;)

Awww hope you're ok...glad baby is moving around to reassure you anyway :) Sorry about your bum though, lol How did you manage to fall? Have you still got snow and ice? xx

It's gotten really icy today and B&Q haven't gritted their car park!!!!! I did complain to the manager but he just fobbed me off with some excuse! I put my hand down as well, I'm surprised I didn't break my wrist. My neck hurts now as well so I must have twisted it! Feeling right sorry for myself now lol.
X

I got hit ny a car and baby was fine lol! They well protected but it is a gud idea to put ur feet up and rest hun! Anyone got a donut pillow going spare? He he ;)

Yeah that sounded scary for you Hun. Baby seems fine :) I'm just sore and feeling sorry for myself now lol. Got my duvet and pillow on the sofa :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back