Just Fell Over!

Mrs CW

Reaction score
I was walking home from work but went a different way to normal as I was walking with someone from work, I was going down a bit of a bank and slipped and landed right on my bum! My bum and legs ache but tummy feels ok and I've had a listen to LO on the doppler and I've felt a few kicks since so I'm not panicing. I'm just really annoyed at myself for changing from my normal route! Do you think I should call anyone? I've checked my numbers that I have and its just labour ward and maternity reception that are open now as the advice line is only 9 - 10am.
x x x

I'm sure you'll be fine :) baby is well protected at this stage :) if your still worried tomorrow call number for reasurance but you'll be fine anyway xx

oh no hope you ok hun, sounds safe enough if you landed on your bum but maybe phone at 9 when they open just to be safe :)

I'm feeling fine at the mo and spoke to OH and we said if I'm not feeling right tomorrow i'll give the advice line a call. I think the shock is starting to wear off now! x

You'll be fine and so will baby. Try not to worry you'll feel worse, have some tea watch the soaps and chill xxxxxxx

I'm making OH make the diner so I don't have to move! I think I'll be sore in the morning! x

If you feel happy your self im sure all is well your body would let you know if something was wrong, Hope hubby pampers you for d weekend lol we have to milk it while we can hehehe

Ooooo that sounds like a nasty shock. Hope you are not too sore tomorrow. I agree bubs will probably be fine. Just take it easy and keep an eye on things.

I'll try and drag it out as long as possible! x

I hope you feel better! I'm sure since you fell on your bum, baby is fine. They are very well protected in there :)

Hope you're ok. It's typical isn't it! I feel like I'm destined to fall over now I'm pregnant. xx

I'm sure you will be fine, babies are really well protected and your bum was the best place to land. Hope u r not bruised at all, take it easy lady!! Xx

Thanks for all your replies. I'm feeling fine today (apart from a sore bum!) and LO has been kicking through the night and this morning so I think everything is ok x

Good news. However you had still better milk it over weekend with your OH. Otherwise I'll get disappointed in you. Now I think you should order breakfast in bed and then get him to do all the housework :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back