Just fell :(

Awww hope you're ok...glad baby is moving around to reassure you anyway :) Sorry about your bum though, lol How did you manage to fall? Have you still got snow and ice? xx

It's gotten really icy today and B&Q haven't gritted their car park!!!!! I did complain to the manager but he just fobbed me off with some excuse! I put my hand down as well, I'm surprised I didn't break my wrist. My neck hurts now as well so I must have twisted it! Feeling right sorry for myself now lol.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come join me in bed with hot water bottle and pain killers :) xx

Awww hope you're ok...glad baby is moving around to reassure you anyway :) Sorry about your bum though, lol How did you manage to fall? Have you still got snow and ice? xx

It's gotten really icy today and B&Q haven't gritted their car park!!!!! I did complain to the manager but he just fobbed me off with some excuse! I put my hand down as well, I'm surprised I didn't break my wrist. My neck hurts now as well so I must have twisted it! Feeling right sorry for myself now lol.
X

Come join me in bed with hot water bottle and pain killers :) xx

Will be down asap ;) think I'll go get my hot water bottle too!

Awww you take it easy, you might be stiff and bruised for a while....I'd write a complaint to B&Q (if you can be bothered) a pregnant woman having a nasty fall in their car park due to their negligence is not good....they might give you some free vouchers ;-) xxx

Awww you take it easy, you might be stiff and bruised for a while....I'd write a complaint to B&Q (if you can be bothered) a pregnant woman having a nasty fall in their car park due to their negligence is not good....they might give you some free vouchers ;-) xxx

Thanks hun, yeah I think I will. Would be great to get something free especially as I'm decorating the house just now.
X

I think a nice long bubble bath, and everyone running after you is in order for the next at least two days till you feel better :lol: xx

Aww Pinky how are you feeling today hun? xx

Still sore miss! But baby is moving about lots this morning :) have to go back and get paint today but my friend is taking me. Can't be bothered moving lol. X

Glad bab's is well and you are too hun, Tesco's are the same, slippy as hell but their protocol is not to grit etc as if they didn't do it properly they could get sued so if they leave it is your fault not theirs!!! Just take it easy today hun when you go back out x

Awww hunny I am glad you are OK but imagine you are being a bit battered and bruised.

Take it easy and accept any help thats offered to you this weekend hun - sounds like you have great friends so I am sure the offers of help will be there.

xx

Yeah mum is a district nurse and she was saying the doctor surgery doesn't grit incase they do it wrong and someone tries to sue them.
What I really need is a slave *cough* other half who I could boss around and get then to do everything for me lol.

Sure baby is fine. Good sign you can feel movement :) Its well protected in there & at least you didnt fall 4wds. I fell all the way down the stairs with my 2nd child when i was about 34weeks. Scared the life out of me, but baby was fine :)

glad baby seems fine its horrible falling over in teh snow at the best of times, i fell over 4 times in the snow in the space of 5 mins and i wish i had landed on my bum, i landed on my hip and wrist and was sore the next day myshoulder really hurt so i must have landed on that too, but didn;t realise. I bet you are sore today have lovely bubble bath and relax best medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back