In Tears :(

You take care hun, if the pain gets worse go straight in :hug:

I'm just sitting down and taking it easy :) I'll tell you all how it goes tomorrow at the midwife :) I'll go in if anything else happens/gets worse. The maternity team down here make you feel like a right idiot :( x

My hospital would kidnap me if it happened, with my middle daughter I had the same minus backache and it was thrush, I was beside myself as I was only 20 weeks :( I was taken in but released the next day..x

If you don't feel right still later make an effort to go and get checked xxx

Oh Take care dear. All should be ok. Do let us know what the midwife says..

Oh good luck! you could have extra discharge, that happened to me at 28 weeks - I though I was losing fluid but all was ok thank goodness. Let us know what they say and in the meantime make sure you are drinking plenty of water :hug:

Just bad back :( No more 'gloop' sitting with a hot water bottle on it :) x

Good Luck for tommorrow, hope all goes well and will be thinking of you xoxox

:hug: You'll be ok poppet - take it easy or Auntie Mervs Mum will be round ;)

x

Just caught up with this. Glad youve got the midwife today, you need a plan to get to the hospital if you need to tho! :hug: let us know how it goes today x

Can't believe I missed this! Hope your alright today chick and things go well at the MW xx

Thanks ladies, midwifes at 1. Pain seems to of gone, scared the sh*t out of me though x

take it easy today hun....and goodluck for tomorrow's appointment. Get all your questions answered and any more loss go in straight away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back