Just been to the doctors

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I started to bleed again this morning with really bad period pain :(
So i booked an appointment with the doctor thinking there was something wrong, the doc checked back through my history, my mmc notes, felt my tummy and asked me a few questions for him to tell me he quite cetain the :witch: has arrived early for me :yay: ive never been so excited to hear those words! Bit of a pointless post but i feel so relieved that nothing is wrong :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that you are ok M2A - I hope that means you get back to normal cycles soonish - big :hug: xx

Thanks ladies, ive never been soooo happy to hear someone say that! x x

Im sitting here with really bad period pains, normally i would be moaning but im quite happy that they are there, abit stange i know but atleast i know my body is starting to get back on track x x

yay! :yay:Glad everything is okay M2A - perhaps the period pains are bad because this is your first AF since the MMC? Regardless great that it is here and you can now look forward to TTC x x

Its good to see that the witch has her good sides too......great to see you got your cycle sorted and look forward to you coming over to TTC with us....

Thanks ladies, I just need to wait till she disapears and go from there. So I guess I will be joining ttc properly :D - I dont think im going to track my ov (opks or temp) for the first few months though as my cycles will still be abit confusing x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back