Doctors

Hi mel glad your feeling better today chick :)
Did you get your angel ordered?

Sarah&LJ said:
Hi mel glad your feeling better today chick :)
Did you get your angel ordered?

Yes i did! :D

And managed to get someone to ride my horse for me (hes not the best behaved!) and she coped well with his behavoiur, and ive asked her if she wants to ride him again, because at the moment im too weak to ride :( (Maybe ill try a little ride this weekend).....

Great im glad you got it ordered.
Is there another horse you could ride that a little better behaved....Never trusted horses to ride on to be honest lol....my mum had a bad experience with one lol
How you doing?

The stupid thing is i trust him more than any other, thats why hes my own! He's good for mummy, :wink: We wouldnt get up to much anyways, just a nice walk round....

Im feeling better, been wrapping some christmas pressies up.....

However i have to go back to doctors on friday has they want to go thro blood tests with me, so dont know what that could mean??? Its women health client tomorrow and doctors friday, never been in and out of doctors etc so much in my life before....

Im sure you will be great on him then he will know to behave then.

Im sure things will be fine with the docs and tomorrow...i wont be online much tomorrow so send me an email or PM and il pick it up if Lee will let me on his computer lol....good luck and take care..

Wrapping presents....I ended up wrapping all the LO's for Lee...oh the fun!!!! (i love it reallly hehe)

Awww.....

Thanks Babe, ill be sure to let you know how i get on, im getting nervous about going back to the Womens client, last week they said they'd fast track me on to the pill and i was completey out of it so i agreed, this week im going to be saying No as me and the OH want to TTC next year!
(It was after my mum went, to go to my grandads funeral, and everyone in my family was how can they talk to you like that your nearly 22 and im thinking they thought i was much younger as some people say i only look 14!) :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back