I have been to the doctors

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I have just got back from my first doctors appointment...

The gp was really nice and she was very understanding. She said the main thing is to relax!!

I have been booked in for next tuesday for my bloods to be done, I will be cd20 so hopefully that is ok.

She also gave me a clymidia testing home kit to do, maybe this is due to my age??

She said once I have had my bloods done hubby will have a sperm test, can he do this at home then I drop it in?

I feel like a weight has now been lifted and I'm making a start on things. X

Yeahhhh poppy! Good job. I assume they are gonna do a progesterone check on day20. Use opks this cycle to see how accurate that day will be for testing. It needs to be done a week after last positive so get a semi-reasonable result. Clamidya testing is routine so don't worry - has hubby got a test kit too? And for his SA he is to drop it off at the lab? It needs to analysed within an hour of production so make sure u get there fast!!

Thanks for your reply. I am using a cbfm and not yet getting a positive but I'm on cd 15 so I'm not 100% I'm ovulating as have had issues with opk's in the past.

Hubby didn't get a clymidia kit but hopefully mine should be fine anyways.

No date has been made for hubby's test yet once I have my blood results back we can ask about it.

I hope the process isn't slow I want answers now!!! X

So glad you got the ball rolling hun.

Fx it will all be fine for you. As soon as my bloods were done the gp got a kit for hubby straight away so it shudnt take too long.

Michelle. x

Well done for going to the doctors :)

Chlamydia is standard because it is a horrendous infection that will just chew up your reproductive organs, so best to get rid if it's present as I don't think it has any symptoms.

You can get your hubby to do his sample at home and take it in, but it has to be kept at body temperature and be dropped off within 30 mins - id rather him just do it at the hospital personally xx

Good news to get the ball rolling!!! Xxx

Thanks ladies, I feel a lot better about everything today... Silly though as not had any tests yet but feel pleased I have jumped the first hurdle! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back