~June Testing Thread~ :dust:

Didn't dtd..but still have the ovulation pains this morning so will dtd again tonight...the boob pain is getting worse as each month goes on it's really awful . I find it bizarre as before ttc I never had any bb pain and been off pill nearly 2 years now so doesn't make sense!

Yeah ovulation pain can me pretty crappy at times. I never felt mine this month at all , in fact I still don't feel anything . No sign of af which makes me on cycle day 41 & I'll be a week late tomorrow!! I'm just really gassy. I did read it could be all this warm weather effecting it though. So that's kind of making me wonder ...

Good luck Alexis , as long as you have covered the best days your in with luck. I hope them swimmers catch the egg for you this month. Xx

fx ts2573 your symptoms sound promising hopefully it's just a very shy bean xx
Wasn't that shy...

14874b6fcbae03934a99002e5c79e638.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yay! :dust:

How many bfps this month? ! Good luck all the ladies left to test!!
Im still pushing the Superdrug early, did a couple more for reassurance this morning as im only 15 dpo and the lines are coming along nicely xx

Attachments

• WP_20170622_10_33_31_Pro_LI (4).jpg
    WP_20170622_10_33_31_Pro_LI (4).jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 16
I've had like a pinching / pulsating in my faff area?! Not holding much hope though as only dtd twice with oh working away af due 25th but came 27th last month so not 100% sure what day she will show her wicked self xx
Lines looking good TT, have you done a digital weeks one? Xx

Pinching? Like a period pain or? You never know Holli, you would show on a Superdrug early now? No I've not done a weeks Digi yet, want to be sure its a strong line first. Can't cope with a 'not pregnant' ruining my day because im too early haha!
Chances are I might risk it tomorrow morning though xx

No nothing like af pain, I have that higher up this was more just above me lips area was like pulsating almost like a spasm but not a painful one I was laid in bed when it happened so I wasn't doing anything strenuous not had it since, because oh worked away I've not been as obsessive with symptom spotting as I normally am as not holding me breath so been more relaxed, I don't wana do another test before 27th as don't wana be gutted if it was positive after what happened last month I think you would get a positive on a digi TT your lines are good xx

Hi guys...

I haven't commented on here yet, just asked to be added to the list.

Been a member for a while, one missed mc about a year and a haf ago... second month trying with my hubby... got a faint line on a blue sainsburys dye test this morning but was sceptical given blue dye's rep and this now on a superdrug early detection...

Is it a line do you think?

xx

Attachments

• line2.jpg
    line2.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 18
  • line1.jpg
    line1.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 18
I can see it :) how many dpo are you? Xx

I can see it :) how many dpo are you? Xx

Yaay :) I thought 11dpo of an 11 day Luteal Phase but I reckon I ovulated a little later than I thought. AF should be due tomorrow so praying the b*tch doesn't arrive. xx

Fx she doesn't :) have you got more tests for tomorrow? I reckon it will be a darker line then xx

Yes looks like my first SDE (Superdrug early). Ooh exciting!! Test again in a couple of days with same test and then it will be darker and you can compare the difference!! Xx

Ahh yes Holli I know what you mean about testing, I've not had the pinching before but I have noticed other women describe something as a pinching pain? Not long to wait now anyhow, weirdly I haven't got a whole heap of symptoms just a bit of pain and aching in boobs and the shooting pains around 10dpo xx

Thank you girls! You've been so lovely. :dust:

Congratulations to you treetrunks! Holli are you waiting until 27th to test again?

I did see your first one Treetrunks and used it as a guide to compare mine to! Yass... I have one more blue dye, another superdrug, two clear and simple midstreams and a pack of two digis for when the line is strong enough (if, I should say). xx

Wow babylove2016 if I had all those tests in my house I would be dying to pee on them! No I'm not guna test till after 27th if she doesn't show as I did that last month as af always comes on 25th each month she didn't so I tested got a bfp then the witch showed on the 27th, I keep skipping over to tri 1 to see how your going TT I'm glad you stopped spotting it must of been implantation you had xx

Wow babylove2016 if I had all those tests in my house I would be dying to pee on them! No I'm not guna test till after 27th if she doesn't show as I did that last month as af always comes on 25th each month she didn't so I tested got a bfp then the witch showed on the 27th, I keep skipping over to tri 1 to see how your going TT I'm glad you stopped spotting it must of been implantation you had xx

Yes it was just brown or pale pink spotting, never really touched a pad, but im still worried about it. Just waiting for my early scan date so possibly another 2-3 weeks wait. But im getting a private one also so whichever comes first.
I think because I've had previous early losses im always worried, but I was like you, didn't used to test until I was late and then get a heavy period with clots. In the end I wasn't sure if I had been pregnant or not so I just had to start testing early to get some sort of gage as to what was happening.
Anyhow fingers crossed the agnus castus and aspirin has made enough difference for me to keep this pregnancy going until the placenta takes over.
Probably going to get a weeks Digi in morning then try for my weeks progression each week.
Meanwhile I have felt slightly sick today at different points so that's a new symptom and im just not hungry at all xx

So I just felt wet down there so I've gone upstairs to investigate it as ya do and I have loads of ewcm like tones my entrance (sorry tmi) is full of it it's very very stretchy and it's both clear and white in colour, is this normal when af is due in 2 days time? I've never noticed this that far into my cycle before but that could be Cos I've never investigated it when so close to af xx

Well i get that now tbh cant remember if i did that early or not. I have to wear a panty liner mines gotten so bad �� one of the joys of pregnancy i suppose

It kinda reminded me of snot ya know when your crying or have a cold and have a mega snotty nose xx

I've just googled it as ya do and it says this happens upto 5 days before your period... least I know she's on her way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back