June mums check in thread

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi all since were only a couple of weeks away from the start of june, some of us june mummy's will be getting close to having our little ones so I thought I'd start a June check in thread.

Due Dates

6th............Bex
16th..........xSuzx
17th..........Rachel
26th..........Prickleyfairy

If you want to be added to the list just post your due date here or PM me and I'll add you.

Good luck all were on the home stretch.

xSuzx

Hi, Please add me... due date is 6th June.

Thanks, Bex

Hi, im due june 17th, please can you add me :)

Rachel xx

oooo bex your due 6/6/6!! thats 3 people i know now with that due date! hehe xxxx

I know and my surname is Thorn... def not going to choose Damien as a first name!! :shock: (not that I dislike the name!)

lol Bex

well it looks like Rachel could already be a mummy already,
good luck

How is everyone else today?

xSuzx

I feel tired today, i'havent stopped and have been on my feet all day.....and now i've got home i've had to put my legs up as they look like tree trunks they are sooo swollen i can't even see my ankle bone's any more.

The heat here today is roasting too, and i feel like i have a constant hot flush going on......i just can't seem to cool down.

I hope rachel is happy and has her little one with her! It made me panick a bit and now i have finally finished packing my hospital bag!!

How is everyone else???

Amy xx

prickleyfairy said:
I hope rachel is happy and has her little one with her! It made me panick a bit and now i have finally finished packing my hospital bag!!

I know what you mean I packed my hospital bag over a week ago, as I started getting alot of strong braxton hicks also started losing mucous plug (sorry TMI), felt so much calmer after my bag was sorted.

not been getting alot of sleep either because of braxton hicks and preasure from the baby, but other then that feeling fine lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back