***June 2020 mummies***

I took another digital today and its a 3+
I am feeling pretty normal just a bit tired and achy legs!!
How is everyone getting on?

View attachment 88403

I'm hungry all the time and I start to feel sickly if I don't eat every 3-4 hours! Still filling up on brown toast lol! Thankfully I haven't put any weight on yet, I've eaten like a pig for the last week.

Think I'm 4 + 1 today. Did another test to make sure everything is still right, can't shake the feeling that I'm going to lose it. I just need to relax and start eating more fruit rather than carbs! Xxx

Worst night of my life ...

Me and my husband have parted ways just want working.

Hes still gunna be there for the kids which is good I guess. Just means I'm going through the pregnancy alone

I'm hungry all the time and I start to feel sickly if I don't eat every 3-4 hours! Still filling up on brown toast lol! Thankfully I haven't put any weight on yet, I've eaten like a pig for the last week.

Think I'm 4 + 1 today. Did another test to make sure everything is still right, can't shake the feeling that I'm going to lose it. I just need to relax and start eating more fruit rather than carbs! Xxx

I’m the same I keep thinking I’m going to lose it too- how do you even stop these thoughts? I’ve tried to keep myself busy but nothing is working. I was thinking to get a private scan done but don’t think anything will show up this early?!

Hello ladies!! May I join please!!

Congratulations to everyone ❤️ I found out on my 30th birthday I'm pregnant! I'm still in disbelief but I did a digi today and the words have made me believe it more! Can I be added to June 19th please xxxx

IMG_20191012_080602.jpg

Hi Laura!

Thanks for the reply and I know how u feel about the tiredness i slept a good 10hours last night but still so tired today and just having a lazy day on the sofa and Netflix haha!

Had you been trying long for this baby? Xx
Hey, sorry wasnt able to get online yesterday. I feel the same with the tiredness, no matter how much I sleep I cant get enough and I'm exhausted. Currently sprawled out on the sofa like a slob and my little girl is watching waaaay too upbeat sesame st characters on crack hahaha

We actually only decided last month to have our second and thought it would happen so much slower as it took 4 months for our first. What about you? Xx

@CrazyChic I'm so so sorry to hear this! Sending massive hugs, please take some time and make sure you take care of yourself xxx

@Natalie2 I'm also so sorry to hear this. How are you feeling? You definitely aren't alone I know its not the same but you have us! I really hope you have some good support during this time xx

@Sharcaz welcome! And congratulations on your bfp!

I'm feeling like death today, exhausted and my house is falling apart -ive so much to do xx

:eek:
Hello ladies!! May I join please!!

Congratulations to everyone ❤️ I found out on my 30th birthday I'm pregnant! I'm still in disbelief but I did a digi today and the words have made me believe it more! Can I be added to June 19th please xxxx

View attachment 88409
Aww that’s so lovely many congratulations on your BFP and also turning 30 ;)

Are you having an symptoms yet? Xx

Thank you so much @LuckyLaura! Congratulations to you too!

@jazmine thank you lovely! Congratulations!! I've had waves of nausea and a persistent headache.. The headache is what made me test! I had a smooth pregnancy with my little boy I've got a feeling this one might be different!! How're you feeling? Xxx

Hi ladies

Let me know your June due dates and I will add them as requested.

I just found out yesterday so I'm taking a leap of faith early!!

Feeling so tired, bloated, sore boobs etc.

June EDD s

1st
2nd
3rd
4th Oliviasmommy and Natalie2
5th sabsy8
6th
7th
8th CrazyChick
9th
10th
11th
12th Lynsey252831
13th LuckyLaura
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th Helen88uk and Jazmine
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th

Hi
I have just found out I'm pregnant with my first baby. Using apps its saying my due date would be the 10th of June. I did a test and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant. I have very sore breasts and lots of cramping but that's it. I feel really strange because I dont really feel any emotion what so ever.... I have got an appointment with my doctor on thursday and I have no idea what I say or what he will do.
I need as much advice as i can get please.x

Hi
I have just found out I'm pregnant with my first baby. Using apps its saying my due date would be the 10th of June. I did a test and it said 2-3 weeks pregnant. I have very sore breasts and lots of cramping but that's it. I feel really strange because I dont really feel any emotion what so ever.... I have got an appointment with my doctor on thursday and I have no idea what I say or what he will do.
I need as much advice as i can get please.x
Hi and congratulations! Could the lack of emotions be down to it not feeling real yet? I didn't have any reaction for the first few days as I think I was in shock and disbelieving. Now it's starting to sink in and feel more real and defo once you've been to the doctor and all the appointments start then it'll feel more real haha xx

I know some other ladies have said they're tired but are any of you tired to the point where you don't even know how you're functioning anymore? I've struggled all day today with my 1 year old girl and all I've done is 1 wash...put clothes in a machine and pressed a button...hardly taxing...loaded a dishwasher and again pressed a button and brushed the living room floor hahaha apart from that its just been normal care of my girl, nappies, lunch, drinks etc xx

Welcome @Sharcaz to june mummies!

@Natalie2 sorry to hear this! Hope you are able to get the support you need and like the others said we are here x

I have had a very busy day! And I am now feeling exhausted. Went shopping and then to IKEA at the weekend! Mental.

Anyway hubby has made a nandos fake away lol so I'm looking forward to that.

I've decided to book for a scan on Wednesday at a private clinic. Hopefully everything will be ok!

Xx

Hi and congratulations! Could the lack of emotions be down to it not feeling real yet? I didn't have any reaction for the first few days as I think I was in shock and disbelieving. Now it's starting to sink in and feel more real and defo once you've been to the doctor and all the appointments start then it'll feel more real haha xx

Maybe really doesn't feel real at all... I also wanna keep it all quiet and not tell people until I get my 12 week scan so I'm glad to be able to come to a forum like this x

Hows everyone feeling today? I start the first of 4 night shifts tonight, so I've got a good excuse to sleep all afternoon! I must have woke 4 times during the night, having the strangest dreams!

So with all of my binging on brown toast this week, I've put on 4lbs!! Yikes! Maybe the morning sickness will kick in soon and I can shed a few lbs lol!

Hows everyone feeling today? I start the first of 4 night shifts tonight, so I've got a good excuse to sleep all afternoon! I must have woke 4 times during the night, having the strangest dreams!

So with all of my binging on brown toast this week, I've put on 4lbs!! Yikes! Maybe the morning sickness will kick in soon and I can shed a few lbs lol!

Hi Helen, glad ur all well and good luck with the night shifts!

I been feeling pretty crap and just anxious so I did another cheapie test today (sensitive one apparently) but could barely see the line so not sure if this is going downhill for me? I was surprised because my first response was clear positive as early as 4 days before period was due. I missed my period yesterday but don’t know what to make of this test I’ve just done?! Don’t know if anyone’s ever experienced this....if so advice would be greatly appreciated x

I been feeling pretty crap and just anxious so I did another cheapie test today (sensitive one apparently) but could barely see the line so not sure if this is going downhill for me? I was surprised because my first response was clear positive as early as 4 days before period was due. I missed my period yesterday but don’t know what to make of this test I’ve just done?! Don’t know if anyone’s ever experienced this....if so advice would be greatly appreciated x
I could barely see the lines on the cheap tests that I bought at the pound store.
I would suggest getting a digital or using another frer to see if your line is darker than the first time. Xx

Hey lovely I'd try using a first response again for accurate comparison. The cheapies can be so hit and miss! I've been doing cheapies as well and the lines are there but not as strong as first response :) don't think those lines get dark until much further along xxx

I'm worrying over here.. Im seeing progress with my tests but today I've had very small bit of pink on wiping. I'm just so panicky, we want this baby so so much ❤️ I can't help but worry about every little thing!!

IMG_20191013_101115.jpg

I'm worrying over here.. Im seeing progress with my tests but today I've had very small bit of pink on wiping. I'm just so panicky, we want this baby so so much ❤️ I can't help but worry about every little thing!!

View attachment 88469
Hey! Thank you for your messages on my tests!

Do you have any cramps/pain in the lower abdomen? Just keep an eye on the discharge - could it be implantation bleed? A lot of women experience this and it’s quite normal. Hope all goes well for you Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back