***June 2020 mummies***

Oh no hope your ok xx

Thanks. Basically lady 111 was more concerned about my situation then the doctor I saw yesterday. She said if pain is still there today so go see the go so off to the docs I go again

@Natalie2 really glad to hear everything is wel and that you got your mind put at ease.

@CrazyChic really hope everything is okay.

I think I'm the odd one out that I've lost my appetite completely. Actually having to remind myself to eat which is annoying haha

I'm fully expecting to be very sick this whole pregnancy as I was with my dd1 and I'm already feeling nausea which I didn't this early with her. I cant even remember what I used to do for anti sickness stuff so going to need to do some research and prepare xx

My appetite has increased and I'm starting to feel a bit sick within a few minutes of eating, but not yet to the point where I would actually throw up. But I'm only 4 weeks today, so there's plenty of time for that!

Seeded brown bread, toasted, is my go to food. Must have eaten 6 slices yesterday! Delicious! Lol :D

Anyone who has been pregnant before did you guys have GD? Xx

Hello ladies, congratulations to u all and good luck with your pregnancies.
I got my :bfp: the other day and my due date is 18th June 2020. I have a son who’s 5 and a daughter who’s 3. I’ve had 3 miscarriages too. So I’m little worried and hope the bean sticks!

I’m about 4 weeks pregnant going from the Flo app.

I’ve been experiencing some cramps and a little nausea. But above all I’m feeling hungry most the time and then feel sick because my stomach is empty. I woke up at 11pm last night with hunger pangs lol

Is anyone else get that? Or is it just me

Hello ladies, congratulations to u all and good luck with your pregnancies.
I got my :bfp: the other day and my due date is 18th June 2020. I have a son who’s 5 and a daughter who’s 3. I’ve had 3 miscarriages too. So I’m little worried and hope the bean sticks!

I’m about 4 weeks pregnant going from the Flo app.

I’ve been experiencing some cramps and a little nausea. But above all I’m feeling hungry most the time and then feel sick because my stomach is empty. I woke up at 11pm last night with hunger pangs lol

Is anyone else get that? Or is it just me
Hi Jazmine,

Congratulations and welcome! A few ladies on here have been experiencing a lot of hunger and nausea, especially on an empty stomach. Its completely normal :) I find when I'm cold too I feel worse.

I've been wiped out today, basically done nothing productive all day cuz I'm feeling so exhausted. Just got my 1 year old down for a nap and I'm just lying on my bed staring at my phone as if I've not got loads to do xx

Hi Jazmine,

Congratulations and welcome! A few ladies on here have been experiencing a lot of hunger and nausea, especially on an empty stomach. Its completely normal :) I find when I'm cold too I feel worse.

I've been wiped out today, basically done nothing productive all day cuz I'm feeling so exhausted. Just got my 1 year old down for a nap and I'm just lying on my bed staring at my phone as if I've not got loads to do xx

Hi Laura!

Thanks for the reply and I know how u feel about the tiredness i slept a good 10hours last night but still so tired today and just having a lazy day on the sofa and Netflix haha!

Had you been trying long for this baby? Xx

Hi Jazmine,

I'm also predicted the 18th as my due date! 4 weeks today! Xxx

Congratulations Jazmine !
Welcome to June mummies.
Glad to see our wee edd page filling up.
I've added everyone on I think!
If I have missed anyone please let me know and I will add you xx

My appetite has gone and I'm feeling kinda crappy! Just want to lay on the couch and looking forward to bed time!

My appetite has gone and I'm feeling kinda crappy! Just want to lay on the couch and looking forward to bed time!
Thank you Lyndsey! Awww I was feeling like that too tired all the time, but food wise I eat a meal and 2 hours later I’m starving hungry! I don’t want to put weight on this early on but if I carry on eating like this I’ll be the size of a bus hehehehe xx

Hello! I'm due 5th June :) had an ectopic pregnancy/surgery in August and fell pregnant pretty quickly after. Feeling slightly neusous today, bit tired and had back aches! I have a phobia of being sick so I'm really hoping morning sickness doesn't hit too hard :shock:
:wave:

Little nervous today. I had some cramping earlier today and then ended up with some spotting. I’ve been resting now, spotting has seemed to stop so far. Rang my dr and she said as long as I am not having heavy bleeding or painful cramping to just relax and come to my scheduled appt next week.

Hello! I'm due 5th June :) had an ectopic pregnancy/surgery in August and fell pregnant pretty quickly after. Feeling slightly neusous today, bit tired and had back aches! I have a phobia of being sick so I'm really hoping morning sickness doesn't hit too hard :shock:
:wave:
Congratulations I've added you for the 5th welcome to June mummies xx

Hi ladies, I've miscarried so I will no longer be a June mummy :(

I wish you all the best with your pregnancy xx

I took another digital today and its a 3+
I am feeling pretty normal just a bit tired and achy legs!!
How is everyone getting on?

Screenshot_20191011_181511_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back