***June 2020 mummies***

So I've just had my pack delivered with my booking appointment and maternity record! Exciting! My appt is 14th Nov, I'll be 9 weeks by then if my dates are right. Fingers crossed!xxx

Hi there
I had a late miscarriage at 21 weeks and then another just after last year. I didn't have a post mortem carried out and so I suppose with being a bit older now and worrying about everything.. I just felt it might be something worth having done. But I have not decided yet just thinking about it for now x
Hey, I can understand why you'd want to get it done. I'm so sorry for your losses. Xx

Hey everyone..
I went doctors this morning to be then sent to hospital this morning for a scan as I have been having alot of pain. They wanted to rule out ectopic..

Had my scan and there is a perfect healthy little 6 week bean in the lol

So happy it's nothing serious and my bloods are fine to

Welcome! How are you feeling? Xxx

I'm feeling OK at the minute a bit sicky and tired basically this is my story...

I ovulated 16th September had negative tests then bleeding started 1st October, was a lighter bleed but was enough to class as af. One of my apps said to start doing opk so I did. CD9 and was dark but not positive line so I thought wow I'm getting my surge really early for me. Last cycle I ovulated CD17. Then I thought I would do a hpt just cause I was curious.

I got a bold pink line on internet cheapie so I done a digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks.

Now I'm worried as I've had a bleed which I thought was af and used tampons and my dates are all messed up. My mind is all over the place.

As I though it was a new cycle, I started a new cycle on FF and ovusense and have been temping the last few nights and my temp is at my pre ovulation temperature. Since this morning I have done 2 tests and are all positive. I've got a FRER to do tomorrow.

I went to the doc as was concerned as I had my af. I had a blood test today and if that comes back positive the doc will order for me to do it again Friday to see if my hcg is rising

I'm feeling OK at the minute a bit sicky and tired basically this is my story...

I ovulated 16th September had negative tests then bleeding started 1st October, was a lighter bleed but was enough to class as af. One of my apps said to start doing opk so I did. CD9 and was dark but not positive line so I thought wow I'm getting my surge really early for me. Last cycle I ovulated CD17. Then I thought I would do a hpt just cause I was curious.

I got a bold pink line on internet cheapie so I done a digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks.

Now I'm worried as I've had a bleed which I thought was af and used tampons and my dates are all messed up. My mind is all over the place.

As I though it was a new cycle, I started a new cycle on FF and ovusense and have been temping the last few nights and my temp is at my pre ovulation temperature. Since this morning I have done 2 tests and are all positive. I've got a FRER to do tomorrow.

I went to the doc as was concerned as I had my af. I had a blood test today and if that comes back positive the doc will order for me to do it again Friday to see if my hcg is rising
Oh wow I can totally understand your worries. You have done the right thing and will have some answers soon if you are having the hcg measured days apart.
Welcome to June mummies! Im sure I have heard in the past that some women do have bleeds throughout pregnancies when their periods are due..but I have no experience of this. Hope you get some answers quickly and can relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Xx

I'm feeling no symptoms today. I'm now thinking this isn't going to go well.
I think I have decided against the harmony after looking into it however I am pretty sure I will book a scan next week privately to confirm viability. I just don't feel pregnant its weird. however I know it's really early and symptoms come and go and this is likely just my mind in overdrive x

Hey everyone..
I went doctors this morning to be then sent to hospital this morning for a scan as I have been having alot of pain. They wanted to rule out ectopic..

Had my scan and there is a perfect healthy little 6 week bean in the lol

So happy it's nothing serious and my bloods are fine to
Great news. Did you have the scan internal? I was planning to book a private one next week and I will be just over 6 weeks x

So I've just had my pack delivered with my booking appointment and maternity record! Exciting! My appt is 14th Nov, I'll be 9 weeks by then if my dates are right. Fingers crossed!xxx
It's great to have a date! Something to look forward to xx

Any body else really hungry? The last few days I've been so hungry. I can't really feeling like this with my DD XX

Any body else really hungry? The last few days I've been so hungry. I can't really feeling like this with my DD XX
Yes!
For the first 6 days I ate everything in sight!
Only now is my appetite reducing xx

I'm always hungry but cant eat alot cos it makes me feel sick

Been feeling really sick lately but never been sick:(

Felt bit like this with my first

I've just had to ring 111 as been getting a sharp pain in my groin for the last hour or so. Waiting for a call back. Hoping its not an ectopic pregnancy xx

I have my scan next week and I am so incredibly nervous! I keep thinking to think positive, that I have nothing to be nervous about. Just will be happy to see a heartbeat :)

I have my scan next week and I am so incredibly nervous! I keep thinking to think positive, that I have nothing to be nervous about. Just will be happy to see a heartbeat :)

How far are you?
It's a stress trying to get pregnant then when you are it's brings on a load of other stresses and worries

Xx

How far are you?
It's a stress trying to get pregnant then when you are it's brings on a load of other stresses and worries

Xx

Ah congrats btw!! I’m 5 weeks 3 days today. Will be 6 weeks 4 days when I go to the appt. I heard my daughters heart beat around that time so hopeful I will this time :) I know we should definitely see a heartbeat but MAY not hear it so we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back