***June 2020 mummies***

Lynsey252831

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Let me know your June due dates and I will add them as requested.

I just found out yesterday so I'm taking a leap of faith early!!

Feeling so tired, bloated, sore boobs etc.

June EDD s

1st
2nd
3rd
4th Oliviasmommy and Natalie2
5th sabsy8
6th
7th
8th CrazyChick
9th
10th zoeyy92
11th
12th Lynsey252831
13th LuckyLaura
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th Helen88uk and Jazmine
19th Sharcaz
20th Chichi789
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th QueenP
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th buttercupDaisy

Last edited:
Hope you get lots of mummies to join you soon. Congratulations again hun xx

Oh hey!
I've added you in.
How are you feeling?
My main symptom today has been v v sore boobs and eating absolutely everything in sight!! xx

Thank you! I started with headaches every day and very sore boobs. Headaches subsided but boobs are still sore and already huge!! I had a blighted ovum in July so hoping this works out. I have my first scan October 17, which is also my birthday!

When do you go for your first appt?

Oh that's not long now!
To be honest I have still not booked in with the midwife.
I lost my daughter at 21 weeks pregnant last year and then I had an early miscarriage a few months after. I have decided I will wait until Monday before getting booked in.
In my area when you phone to book in they automatically send you out all of your appointments for scans etc so I just want to wait a tiny bit longer to make sure it doesn't end like the last time.
I'm going to book in for a private scan when I'm 6-7weeks just to make sure everything is ok.
Is your scan private?
Xx
Thank you! I started with headaches every day and very sore boobs. Headaches subsided but boobs are still sore and already huge!! I had a blighted ovum in July so hoping this works out. I have my first scan October 17, which is also my birthday!

When do you go for your first appt?

Oh that's not long now!
To be honest I have still not booked in with the midwife.
I lost my daughter at 21 weeks pregnant last year and then I had an early miscarriage a few months after. I have decided I will wait until Monday before getting booked in.
In my area when you phone to book in they automatically send you out all of your appointments for scans etc so I just want to wait a tiny bit longer to make sure it doesn't end like the last time.
I'm going to book in for a private scan when I'm 6-7weeks just to make sure everything is ok.
Is your scan private?
Xx

Oh wow I’m so sorry you went through that. This time I hope it works out for you! I had a miscarriage in July so I know what you mean as far as being nervous.

My scan is private, and I’ll be 6 weeks 4 days when I go. My OBGYN that delivered my daughter doesn’t deliver babies anymore but they will do the scan just to ensure all looks ok, and then refer me to an OBGYN.

I'm sorry about your loss. I really hope it works out for us both this time.
That's around about the time when I plan to get my scan I think possibly I will book in for the 18th. I'm just going to wait until Monday and then get it all sorted.
I have been taking tests to see if the lines are getting darker and driving myself mad. I need to chill I think!
Are you in USA? I'm in UK xx

I'm sorry about your loss. I really hope it works out for us both this time.
That's around about the time when I plan to get my scan I think possibly I will book in for the 18th. I'm just going to wait until Monday and then get it all sorted.
I have been taking tests to see if the lines are getting darker and driving myself mad. I need to chill I think!
Are you in USA? I'm in UK xx

Oh I’ve still been testing too! I am in the USA. I actually ordered those ClearBlue Week Indicator tests online because we don’t have them here so I am taking my next one on Monday, it should show as 3+ then. I am so worried something will be wrong again. I never even knew what an ectopic pregnancy was until ttc again and now I’m scared for the worst.

Hi Lynsey, I was here when you had your late loss, we were due around the same time. I'm wishing you all the luck in the world with this new pregnancy xx

Hi Lynsey, I was here when you had your late loss, we were due around the same time. I'm wishing you all the luck in the world with this new pregnancy xx
Thanks winter wolf I do remember you from our mum's group. Hope you are doing well I am sorry I couldn't keep up with how everyone in the group got on it was just hard for me to come on the forum. xx

Oh I’ve still been testing too! I am in the USA. I actually ordered those ClearBlue Week Indicator tests online because we don’t have them here so I am taking my next one on Monday, it should show as 3+ then. I am so worried something will be wrong again. I never even knew what an ectopic pregnancy was until ttc again and now I’m scared for the worst.
I'm going to order the weeks indicator ones also. I think I should be 2-3weeks now on them x

Send my husband out for the weeks indicator tests and he bought the wrong ones lol!
Still done the test anyway and I'm happy because the Line is much darker now anyway.
I will need to order the weeks ones online I think!!

Screenshot_20191005_150111_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Yay Lynsey beautiful line!!! What day in June are you due? Xoxoxo

I'm not sure exactly! I will update my due date after I have a dating scan.
I have had weird periods since I had cervical biopsies and my ovulation seems different now aswell so I feel in the dark a bit just now!
I still don't believe it xc

Hey everyone. I don't think you guys know me but I used to be very active on the ttc threads back in 2018 before I had my daughter. Then i stuck almost exclusively to my due date thread like this one and we all stay in touch even with our little ones approaching 1.5 years now. :) I love these threads.

Anyway, I'm Laura and I don't have a due date yet but I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and when I worked it out based off my last period it came up as June so...here I am! Hope you're all keeping well and a massive congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back