***June 2020 mummies***

Huge congratulations to the June mummies! I was a June 2019 mummy, I can't believe how quickly the June due dates have come around again! Good luck with your pregnancies!

Huge congratulations to the June mummies! I was a June 2019 mummy, I can't believe how quickly the June due dates have come around again! Good luck with your pregnancies!
Thank you xx

Congratulations!
How are you feeling?
I have been so sleepy xx

I've been tired and feeling really sick.. this is my 5th . I have 1 girl and 3 boys and I was like this with my daughter so hoping it's a girl..

Never get enough sleep

Hows everyone elses pregnancy going

I've been tired and feeling really sick.. this is my 5th . I have 1 girl and 3 boys and I was like this with my daughter so hoping it's a girl..

Never get enough sleep

Hows everyone elses pregnancy going

Hi Natalie,

I'm Laura and I have 1 little girl and this will be my second. Fingers crossed that you get another girl if that's what you're hoping for! :D I want another girl purely cuz I have a lot of perfect condition barely-worn clothes and a lot of dresses...it would be economically best hahaha My husband wants a boy though to complete the collection

So far I've been feeling quite sick - had a few moments where I thought I might actually be sick but not yet, seems to be especially bad when cold or on an empty stomach. I only found out at 7 weeks with my DD1 because I was physically sick and had no symptoms until then (and several negative pregnancy tests prior) but then was very very sick from then until around 26 weeks which was horrendous. I'm trying not to worry that it's going to be worse since the symptoms are starting so early haha

Apart from that I'm exhausted but then I have low iron and a toddler so...that was a given already haha :p

Super excited though! How is everyone today?Xx

I am good!
Feeling very tired and my sense of smell has seriously magnified.
No sickness yet however I'm sure it's just around the corner for me if all is well.
xx

How’s everyone? I started getting a little crampy today. Anyone else?

Not really much to note here.
I'm just tired
I've not had much cramping the last few days but I did in the first few days after I got my positive.
I am contacting the hospital today as I'm finally convinced now that everything is going as it should.
xx

Finally got the weeks tests!
Feeling positive now as I've got a 2-3 weeks.
Have you all contacted your doctor/midwife yet? X

Screenshot_20191007_134026_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Finally got the weeks tests!
Feeling positive now as I've got a 2-3 weeks.
Have you all contacted your doctor/midwife yet? X

View attachment 88251
I rang and made an appointment on the 15th to get referred etc. I really want to get a weeks test cuz I'm not sure how many weeks.. I think just under 5 :)

I'm having lots of cramps and nausea today but haven't to just carry on, business as usual ahhah xx

The tests are from conception so 2-3 weeks is the same as 4-5weeks pregnant which would fit well with my last period I'm not sure when I ovulated.
Yea I hear you I'm just feeling like a hot mess been cleaning up and making soup waiting for my older children to come home from school x

Hi ladies! Can you put me down for the 18th June please?

We've been trying for our first for 17 months, just being referred to the subfertility clinic as my GP found I have low progesterone.... But this morning I woke up to our first BFP!

I think I'm 3 weeks and 4 days ... ish. No real symptoms yet but just feel shocking overall (like I'm coming down with a bug/cold/flu), my colleagues are dropping like flies at work so I reckon I've caught something from one of them!

Slightly nervous about the impact low progesterone will have on me staying pregnant, and I'd given up on the idea of it happening naturally for us so i'm still in shock! But i'm here for now and hoping to stay! Xxx

I have my first midwife app on the 21st Oct cant wait

I'm almost 6 weeks now :)
Just feel tired. Sickly. Tender boobs and weeing alot

We've been trying for our first for 17 months, just being referred to the subfertility clinic as my GP found I have low progesterone.... But this morning I woke up to our first BFP!

I think I'm 3 weeks and 4 days ... ish. No real symptoms yet but just feel shocking overall (like I'm coming down with a bug/cold/flu), my colleagues are dropping like flies at work so I reckon I've caught something from one of them!

Slightly nervous about the impact low progesterone will have on me staying pregnant, and I'd given up on the idea of it happening naturally for us so i'm still in shock! But i'm here for now and hoping to stay! Xxx
Great I have added your name to the Edd's.
Nice to have you join us June girls.
xx

Got my appointments today
Booking appointment - 12th Nov
Scan - 29th Nov

Im also planning to book a private scan and I'm thinking about having the harmony blood test done at about 10 weeks x

Aww massive congratulations on your little natural surprise! Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather. It sucks that you cant take anything medicine wise for colds/flus when pregnant as if pregnancy symptoms aren't hard enough haha sending good vibes xxx

Got my appointments today
Booking appointment - 12th Nov
Scan - 29th Nov

Im also planning to book a private scan and I'm thinking about having the harmony blood test done at about 10 weeks x
Oooh how exciting to actually have dates already! Can I ask why you're going to do the harmony scan so early? (Not questioning or judging but genuinely interested) is that the same test as the one the NHS give you that has to be done before 14 weeks? Or are there extra parts to the harmony test privately? Xx

Are Paracetamols not safe to take during pregnancy? I haven't needed anything yet, but I do feel like a cold is on it's way...*sigh*

I still can't believe I'm pregnant, I haven't even thrown away my test yet as I keep needing to look at it to remind me! And any wierd feeling I start to panic. I've just ordered some more cheapo tests so that I can keep checking over the next few weeks until I get an appointment with the midwives...I know that sounds ridiculous but the whole thing just feels too good to be true.

I'm meeting with my manager tomorrow to discuss it with him, I'm not even 4 weeks until Thursday but because of where I work, they need to know now. And so do all the rest of the staff lol! Which is quite strange, as only my immediate family know so far.

Feeling really tired today, but that's not unusual for me, I like sleep! Been having really broken sleep though for about a week, and then the strangest of dreams.

How are you all doing?xxx

Oooh how exciting to actually have dates already! Can I ask why you're going to do the harmony scan so early? (Not questioning or judging but genuinely interested) is that the same test as the one the NHS give you that has to be done before 14 weeks? Or are there extra parts to the harmony test privately? Xx
Hi there
I had a late miscarriage at 21 weeks and then another just after last year. I didn't have a post mortem carried out and so I suppose with being a bit older now and worrying about everything.. I just felt it might be something worth having done. But I have not decided yet just thinking about it for now x

Are Paracetamols not safe to take during pregnancy? I haven't needed anything yet, but I do feel like a cold is on it's way...*sigh*

I still can't believe I'm pregnant, I haven't even thrown away my test yet as I keep needing to look at it to remind me! And any wierd feeling I start to panic. I've just ordered some more cheapo tests so that I can keep checking over the next few weeks until I get an appointment with the midwives...I know that sounds ridiculous but the whole thing just feels too good to be true.

I'm meeting with my manager tomorrow to discuss it with him, I'm not even 4 weeks until Thursday but because of where I work, they need to know now. And so do all the rest of the staff lol! Which is quite strange, as only my immediate family know so far.

Feeling really tired today, but that's not unusual for me, I like sleep! Been having really broken sleep though for about a week, and then the strangest of dreams.

How are you all doing?xxx
I am the same with the broken sleep and weird dreams! Last night I had a dream that I had alcohol and woke up in a total panic and totally relieved that it was just a dream!! Crazy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back