***June 2020 mummies***

Hey! Thank you for your messages on my tests!

Do you have any cramps/pain in the lower abdomen? Just keep an eye on the discharge - could it be implantation bleed? A lot of women experience this and it’s quite normal. Hope all goes well for you Xxx
Haven't got cramps just a feeling of things changing if that makes sense! Had no more discharge since so hopefully it's just everything settling in! Thank you, hope everything is well for you too! Xxx

Hey ladies, any of you started with backache yet? I've had it all night, and I'm finding that I start to go light headed/dizzy if I don't eat every couple of hours. Feeling quite bloated too, but that's usual for post night shift. Can't wait to get into bed!xxx

@Helen88uk I've got intermittent lower back ache, like I've slept funny but it's random through the day! And the dizziness is real! I also feel quite sickly if I don't eat little and often. My first pregnancy was totally symptom free so this is all new to me! I've booked an early scan for 30th October to put my mind at ease! Xxx

I’m out ladies, having a chemical pregnancy....I’m so upset and am never testing early again! I really thought this was going to be my month.

I wish you all the best for your journeys and keep me in your prayers as you will be mine xxx

I’m out ladies, having a chemical pregnancy....I’m so upset and am never testing early again! I really thought this was going to be my month.

I wish you all the best for your journeys and keep me in your prayers as you will be mine xxx
Really sorry jasmine xx

Morning ladies
I have had a nice weekend and I have only felt a wee bit run down and tired.
I phoned up my consultants secretary this morning and waiting to hear back for an appointment. She said my consultant would want to see me early and he will be doing my scans based on my history of loosing my daughter.
I suppose that makes sense. So looks like I won't be booking any private scans as I imagine I will be at the hospital a lot more this time for more regular scans and appointments x

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this :(
Take care of yourself hun xxx

@Helen88uk I've got intermittent lower back ache, like I've slept funny but it's random through the day! And the dizziness is real! I also feel quite sickly if I don't eat little and often. My first pregnancy was totally symptom free so this is all new to me! I've booked an early scan for 30th October to put my mind at ease! Xxx

Will that be 6 weeks for you then? I'd love an early scan but can't afford it. We're getting a puppy on the 26th October, so all our money this month is going on him. The next few months will be interesting, never expected to be pregnant whilst managing a pup! Ha!

I've done another Cheapie test today, just to keep checking that there's still something in there. The line was the darkest yet, thankfully. I never expected being pregnant to come with this much stress and worry! My booking apt is 14th Nov at 9wk, so we'll just wait for the scan after that. I bet you're excited to go for yours in a few weeks! Xxx

@Lynsey252831 well at least it sounds like you'll be well looked after :) I'm sure everything will be wonderful with this little one xxx

I’ve had a little bit of pink/brown spotting and some cramps so I’ve decided to go see my doctor early. My first appt wasn’t supposed to be until Thursday but I’m here now waiting to be seen. I am so hopeful all is ok and we can see our baby on the ultrasound!

So sorry again sweet :( xxxx

Will that be 6 weeks for you then? I'd love an early scan but can't afford it. We're getting a puppy on the 26th October, so all our money this month is going on him. The next few months will be interesting, never expected to be pregnant whilst managing a pup! Ha!

I've done another Cheapie test today, just to keep checking that there's still something in there. The line was the darkest yet, thankfully. I never expected being pregnant to come with this much stress and worry! My booking apt is 14th Nov at 9wk, so we'll just wait for the scan after that. I bet you're excited to go for yours in a few weeks! Xxx
Yeap ill be 6+5 according to my LMP! It was £59 on offer, to be honest I was willing to pay anything to stop this horrible worry!
Aww how lovely you're getting a new puppy! That'll prep you for the sleepiness nights when baby arrives hehe! I've still got to ring to book my booking app... I've got a gp app next Friday, I need referring to a consultant in this area as we moved last year! Xxx

Good morning girls how is everyone?
That's my sickness kicked in now. I was waiting on a call bk from the consultants secretary yest but she didn't call bk... I hope she calls today to give me my appointment date.
All I can think of doing is sleeping. I'm exhausted and sick. I suppose it's a good sign that hormones are increasing xx

I'm so so sorry :( sending massive hugs and I really hope you've got good support around you right now xx

Good morning girls how is everyone?
That's my sickness kicked in now. I was waiting on a call bk from the consultants secretary yest but she didn't call bk... I hope she calls today to give me my appointment date.
All I can think of doing is sleeping. I'm exhausted and sick. I suppose it's a good sign that hormones are increasing xx
I'm having terrible nausea still, not been sick yet though. Sorry to hear actual sickness has kicked in for you. I'm exhausted too, barely functioning and feel terrible. Like I'm failing at life haha

Also finding myself really irrationally hormonal hahaha I keep crying at nothing and movies with any hint of something sweet or sad. I burst into tears yesterday cuz my little girl was being cute hahah just couldn't deal with her little face and got all emotional, I could have burst.

I already feel like this pregnancy is going to take foreeeevvverrrrr hahaha xx

I've read all the posts but cant seem to get my head straight, when is everyone's first scan? Or appointment xx

My first appointment is 14th Nov, I'll be 9 weeks. I haven't got my own scan booked in, I imagine the midwives will give me a date for my first scan at my appointment.

For those of you that have started with sickness, how far gone are you now? Around 6 weeks? I've had brief waves of nausea and still feel really hungry every couple of hours. If I don't eat then I feel really sick! But no actual sickness yet lol. I'm 4 weeks and 5 days today, so still early.

I'm having really poor sleep though, waking every couple of hours and having the strangest dreams each time I sleep. Waking up feel exhausted and it takes a while to go back off. And I love sleep! :doh:

I'm about 5+4
Properly being sick now
I'm just waiting to hear when I will see my consultant however my first mw appointment is November 12th x

Hey girls! When dyou all plan to tell your managers if you're working? I know mine will tell everyone if I do so I'm holding off... However my job is really physical and involves standing all day. So if it gets too much I'll have to tell her. I have a heart condition too which could be affected (touch wood it won't, didn't first time round!) xxx

I have my own business and work from home so I'm not having to tell anyone but I think you need to tell your manager for a risk assesment. It would be bad practice for her to be telling people your personal information so if you ask for it to remain confidential it should I would have thought this was the case but I don't have much experience and maby another mum can give better advice?

I got a call and I have to go for a scan on 5th November. 3 weeks today so I'm looking forward to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back