**** july mummies 2018 *****

Pretty sure it's okay as long as it says on the packaging made with pasteurised milk x

It won't matter if it's being cooked. Same as unpasteurised cheese and cured meats...only a risk raw. If thoroughly heated, so held at 75c for more than two minutes, you'll be fine.

Your fish pie will be bubbling by the time it's cooked so it will have reached close to 100c and will be more than safe to eat xx

Yep that's fine hun. Just like Jem says if it's pasteurised then it's okay which I'm sure it is tbh xx

Thanks all ����

Last edited:
My skin is driving me mad at the moment getting so many breakouts it's starting to really get to me, also getting them on my back!! I use Clinique and usually it keeps my skin glowing but it's just doing nothing! God damn hormones!!!!

I had really bad acne before I got pregnant with dd seems to have cleared up now for good :)
Try clear and simple face wash, oh sudocream helps loads x

Last edited:
My skin has always been amazing, now it's spotty and dry. Can't even wear makeup because it just clumps on dry bits. I've never moisturised or anything cos I didn't need to, so I have no clue how to even go about a skin routine lol.

Has anyone else noticed their skin is really itchy too? x

My skin has always been amazing, now it's spotty and dry. Can't even wear makeup because it just clumps on dry bits. I've never moisturised or anything cos I didn't need to, so I have no clue how to even go about a skin routine lol.

Has anyone else noticed their skin is really itchy too? x

Yes my boobs are itchy and my belly was really itchy yesterday, also getting spots as well :eh: :)

Yes mine is itchy!! I am going to the shops at lunch today to see what i can find to help!

I can't sleep properly because my feet are itchy, legs itchy, arms itchy - does it mean anything? something else wrong with me maybe x

Could be an allergy my hives started out like that. Xx

Sorry I vanished. Had my hospital appointment yesterday - the booking in one finally. Took a shed load of bloods and said my blood pressure was high even tho I've had it done 3 times since I found out I'm pregnant and it's always been fine. Dunno what to think.

They dated me at exactly what I thought I was to the date-said 25th July due date which is what I'd worked out. I've been put on a shared care which is half midwife and half consultant led. They're worried the baby is small, apparently it's at the right size for its dates at the moment but on the smaller size. I've been put on aspirin? Has anyone else heard of this?

Anyway I've been really ill since. Going to the hospital for 3 hours which is in a different town took a lot out of me and I feel like I've been beaten up today.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Just a wee scan pic. Measuring 11 weeks 5 days which is where I thought I was xx
7d784fd31008c960dd44b12e528b1157.jpg

Oh wow congrats Laura :) I'm on Aspirin as of 12 weeks (mine is due to high BMI though) x

I think it's something to do with stopping blood clots x

Just a wee scan pic. Measuring 11 weeks 5 days which is where I thought I was xx
7d784fd31008c960dd44b12e528b1157.jpg

Aw lovely Laura! Congrats. Think I see a wee leg there lol. Xx

Jem is aspirin to prevent pre eclampsia? Xx

Edit nevemind just saw. I have high blood pressure too Laura currently being monitored for it. Won't be checked again until my 16 week but I was told I could end up consultant led for it. Hopefully it goes down if you've had no previous issues

Last edited:
Shan are you calling me a princess? haha!!
yeah mine is high BMI and pre-eclampsia or some shit I don't really understand just take what they tell me to haha x

Fucking autocorrect haha I meant Aspirin fixed it ! Haha xx

Yeah that's a wee chicken leg. The wee prawn was kicking and jumping around all over the show and it was hard to get pictures haha

I feel like a total twat atm cuz I feel like I should be so delighted and happy and excited and I've been feeling so down and ill :( I've barely left the house since Christmas day and I'm sick constantly. I just feel like this is never ending right now, :(

Bless you Laura. Hopefully in a few weeks you'll start feeling better. I know I felt down etc to begin with and I felt so guilty because I tried so hard for my baby and then there's still amazing ladies still trying for there's and here's me being miserable.
You will get excited, you're just being tested. It's a long slog till the finish line but we're all going to get there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back