**** july mummies 2018 *****

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hey all,

Thought I'd start a thread for those expecting in July 2018...

My due date is 3rd July

Had my BFP on Thursday, 6 days before I should have tested!
This will be baby No.4 for me

Comment below your estimated due dates ...

1st July - Mexio2014

2nd July - Kirstyjane5418 - PeanutButter - Shepherdess - Enya5589 - Shanivy

3rd July – Dee1985

5th July - Princesspink13

8th July - KWTW & _GG_

11th July - Jemrose

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies :dust:

Last edited:
Hi Dee, I think I am due on the 30th/1 July depending on cycle length! Looks like we were born in the same year too!! This is fingers crossed baby number 2! I’m experiencing brown discharge at the moment so just hoping things are ok!! Xx

Hi girls!

I'm due 2nd July with baby no2. I've got a daughter already who's 2.5

currently experiencing little in the way of symptoms, I've got one sore boob and get occasional bouts of nausea. I know it's pretty early days for symptoms anyway but a little something more would make me feel more pregnant I think

Mexico hopefully your discharge is one of those normal things that will go away soon, fingers crossed

wishing you happy and healthy pregnancies

Last edited:
Thanks you, I hope so. I am exactly the same symptom wise I am experiencing hot flushes and running more hot than normal and bouts of nausea and bloating but that’s it. I have a little girl too but she is only 10 months!! Oh geez how am I going to cope with 2 under 2!! Wishing everyone happy and healthy pregnancies too! Now it’s just a waiting game!! The worst part!!

Hi!
I'm due 2nd July. (will probably change) I have a 10 week old daughter, so an unexpected pregnancy.
I've had 6 mcs so hoping for another sticky baby :) x

wow peanutbutter that's quick! they'll be proper best buddies being so close in age

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to you all on your BFPs! Wishing you happy and healthy 9 month x

I got a BFP on a frer this morning. Period is due tomorrow/saturday. This is our second pregnancy/baby; we have a 2 year old daughter.

Edd calculator says 8th July xx

Hi girls! Thank you for this post - hoping I can relieve some anxiety here! Had my BFP just this Tuesday - Docs advised yesterday My due date is likely 02nd July.
My first time.im so nervous and hoping everything goes ok - only feeling slightly queesy at the moment, very tender boobs - have dull achey pains (almost like mild period pains or an upset stomach) down below...hope this is normal I though it was from what I read but the doctor worried me yesterday and told me to keep an eye on the pain! X

Period pain is fine as long as it's not one sided or with blood. :) x

Hi Girls, lovely we are all due around similar times :)

My 3 other pregnancies all arrived early, so I will be surprised if I make it into July... but we shall see :)

I currently have no symptoms.. boobs are a little sore but TBH this is the first time I have bee pregnant since having my breast implants so that probably doesn't help! feel so heavy :shock::shock:

other than that I'm not tired or sick...

I suppose around 6 weeks is when it really starts so I'm not counting myself as being lucky just yet!

I did have a lot of cramping and kept feeling like I was going to start my period but that's stopped the past few days :)

I never thought I would look forward to having sore boobs but I totally love the fact they are tender lol Glad to have a reminder that there is a little human growing inside me!

With DD I had terrible nausea for the first 3 months... I am not looking forward to that so much...

And first time I was induced and gave birth on my due date so hoping for the same again. I think 08.07.2018 looks nice :D

I will be testing tomorrow (period due date) to see if lines are getting darker. Fingers crossed they do! xx

My test was lighter this morning :( gonna test again tomorrow to.

My daughter came 2 weeks early! I didn't have symptoms till 6 weeks so expecting the same if this a sticky baby. I have a sore throat the which is a good sign :) x

Hello ladies! I can officially join in now as got 1-2 weeks on a cb weeks estimator today.

KHTW, I'm due on tomorrow too. I'm actually starting to get excited now, which is very new to me.

Same due date of 8th July as well so we're proper baby buddies, lol.

Going to take a while for this to properly sink in I think. Getting lots of creamy smooth lotion like cm today. Struggled to sleep again after a 5am wee because my calf muscles felt like they would cramp at amy moment and they feel really tired today, like a ran a marathon overnight.

I'm enjoying eating what I want while I can as I had hyperemesis when I was 26, right up to the D&C at 14 weeks.

Fx we all have happy, healthy pregnancies xxx

My daughter came 2 weeks early! I didn't have symptoms till 6 weeks so expecting the same if this a sticky baby. I have a sore throat the which is a good sign :) x

Some people swear that lines have to show consistent progression, but any medical professional will tell you it doesn't matter. If you're not cramping or bleeding, you're not out. Xx

argh I feel awful today, I had small bout of diarrhea last night but after feeling fine all morning I've just has to rush home from the park, my toddler is a star though and rubbing my tummy better bless her. fingers crossed it goes away soon

KHTW, I'm due on tomorrow too. I'm actually starting to get excited now, which is very new to me.

xxx

Woohooo I haven't had a bump buddy before! :hugs:

Try not to worry, lines are a tricky business!!! xx

argh I feel awful today, I had small bout of diarrhea last night but after feeling fine all morning I've just has to rush home from the park, my toddler is a star though and rubbing my tummy better bless her. fingers crossed it goes away soon

Hope you feel better soon x

How old is you girl? Mine is 2. Would you take her with you for the 1st scan? x

xxx

Woohooo I haven't had a bump buddy before! :hugs:

Me either!

I'm a proper poas addict though. Have you seen the pics in my thread. I can't get over how quickly the lines are getting darker. I'm wondering if it could mean twins.

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon Shepherdess xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back