**** july mummies 2018 *****

Oh Laura the things we have to suffer to get to a better place. One day you'll be out of there and be the happiest you've ever been. I truly believe we go through horrible things in life to appreciate the better things in life when we get to those better things. Without shit we wouldn't appreciate good. Sound like I'm preaching haha, I'm not even religious but my mum is very spiritual so I believe in the whole everything happens for a reason thing.

We're here for you to rant xxxx

Oh Laura the things we have to suffer to get to a better place. One day you'll be out of there and be the happiest you've ever been. I truly believe we go through horrible things in life to appreciate the better things in life when we get to those better things. Without shit we wouldn't appreciate good. Sound like I'm preaching haha, I'm not even religious but my mum is very spiritual so I believe in the whole everything happens for a reason thing.

We're here for you to rant xxxx
Thanks :( it just feels impossible at the moment! Feel like we will never have our own place! Xx

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell Jemrose hope you start to improve soon.

Not sure how i'm feeling today, I guess i'm alittle upset really. Has my letter for 20w scan through and also the letter with the test results in. Pretty sure it says low risk although alittle confusing to read. But it also said my placenta is anterior :sad: really struggling to feel pregnant as not been sick or even feeling sick, other than stomach getting abit fatter and trousers feeling tight, I was looking forward to feeling some movements but looks like this won't happen til even later now :eh:
Annoyed they didn't tell me at my scan as well.

Sorry for the self pitying post as know others are feeling really ill and have other problems, just feel abit :( now

H4p3.png

Just saw this self pitying post haha and feel free we all post them lol. Hope you feel better now.

Seriously though, my placenta was anterior with my daughter and although I didn't feel as much earlier, by 19 weeks I could feel her.. And by late 2nd tri I felt her plenty. She kept me up all night in the 3rd doing all sorts

She used to even kick the remote of my stomach, right where my placenta was. For a lot of ladies it doesn't make that much difference. You just need to be super careful making sure you kick count since it *can* be a little easier to not notice reduced movements. But movement wise don't let it upset you. It's not that much different really xx

12 weeks today!

This is dragging so much espically now most people have moved to the second trimester, just me and Laura still here lol xx

12 weeks today!

This is dragging so much espically now most people have moved to the second trimester, just me and Laura still here lol xx

Happy 12 weeks! Still checking in to first tri, just had a scary weekend is all. Feel free to jump through to 2nd tri though xx

12+2 for me! I feel it's dragging too, especially as I've been feeling a bit shit this week with heartburn/acid reflux. Bleugh.

Awww yay, taking ages isn't it!!

I was dated behind what I thought so I think that's why it's dragging even more x

12 weeks today!

Happy 12 weeks! Still checking in to first tri, just had a scary weekend is all. Feel free to jump through to 2nd tri though xx

Awww Shan I hadn't seen your post until tonight, I'm really glad everyone is ok thou. I bet it's such a relief xx

Awww yay, taking ages isn't it!!

I was dated behind what I thought so I think that's why it's dragging even more x

I was too but I was kind of expecting it, if my date changed at all, as my cycles are on the longer side and I reckon the cycle I conceived I ovulated on day 21/22 or something.

12 weeks today!

Awww Shan I hadn't seen your post until tonight, I'm really glad everyone is ok thou. I bet it's such a relief xx

No worries. Yes it's thrown me a little but hopefully that's the end of all of that xx

Last edited:
12+2 for me! I feel it's dragging too, especially as I've been feeling a bit shit this week with heartburn/acid reflux. Bleugh.

Have you got anything for it? Couldn't live without gaviscon at the minute. My 3 year old even know what I'm talking about if I ask her to pass the gaviscon haha xx

Happy 12 weeks ladies. No reason not to move on over to tri 2 now if you want to. xx

Have you got anything for it? Couldn't live without gaviscon at the minute. My 3 year old even know what I'm talking about if I ask her to pass the gaviscon haha xx

I haven't at the moment but was going to head out to a pharmacy today and get some! Thanks.

I haven't at the moment but was going to head out to a pharmacy today and get some! Thanks.

Aw great. Look for the double action one if you can. A lot better for acid reflux xx

Wow, I've just caught up on loads of messages. I thought I messaged on here last night but it must not have saved. I have my first scan this afternoon at 12+4!!!! Nervous and excited in equal measure. I just want it to be done now!

JemRose! How are you and OH now? Did you ever have that serious talk? I've got to say, I lean towards GG on this one. And I liked what some one else said about when you're sick is when you're most vulnerable. He shouldn't be kicking you when you're down like that! It's definitely worrying. Hope you've been able to talk?? Xxxxx You are doing a great job carrying this baby, don't let him make you think you're weak for feeling sick/being off work.

I've only just started feeling nauseous in the last few weeks... I've only been sick a few times but my appetites bad enough that I've lost half a stone which actually, I'm really pleased about, as I was worrying about putting on too much as I've started overweight... !!

Thanks JaneyJan, OH and I are fine now. I'm back to work today but really feel like I shouldn't be here .. I really should go back to GP and get signed off work, but I think he might get in a strop about that!! Otherwise we're fine thank you.

Good luck for your scan today :D very exciting xx

Wow, I've just caught up on loads of messages. I thought I messaged on here last night but it must not have saved. I have my first scan this afternoon at 12+4!!!! Nervous and excited in equal measure. I just want it to be done now!

JemRose! How are you and OH now? Did you ever have that serious talk? I've got to say, I lean towards GG on this one. And I liked what some one else said about when you're sick is when you're most vulnerable. He shouldn't be kicking you when you're down like that! It's definitely worrying. Hope you've been able to talk?? Xxxxx You are doing a great job carrying this baby, don't let him make you think you're weak for feeling sick/being off work.

I've only just started feeling nauseous in the last few weeks... I've only been sick a few times but my appetites bad enough that I've lost half a stone which actually, I'm really pleased about, as I was worrying about putting on too much as I've started overweight... !!

Ahh good luck with your scan, looking forward to seeing the pic later xx

Do any of you know if we can have quark? My partner is making a fish pie tonigh from slimming world and it uses quark in the mash.xx

Pretty sure it's okay as long as it says on the packaging made with pasteurised milk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back