pacha - 20th July
kitcat - 22nd July
Betty7 - 22nd July
Trudyscrumptious76 - 25th July
Tasha20 - 26th July
ladyinpink - 25th July
Two - 25th July
yummy-mummy - 25th July

*Please let me know when you have had dating scans, as dates may change.

I am! Due on the 8th July i think but not had a scan yet so might all change! Due date is 4 days after MILs birthday and 4 days after my nieces wedding day so everyone reckons i will go into labour in the church :rotfl:

I reckon we might even get a good deal on the christening lol :dance:

I'm due 15th of July... But that will no doubt change when I have my scan!

I'm due 11th July but that may change when I have scan too :hug:

me! i think anyway! according to LMP my due date is 22nd july! altho i was way out last time (by 10 days) probably coz both times i was on the pill so probably didnt ovulate at the same point women not on the pill would. but until i get date confirmed, i'm due in july too!

woop!! glad to see you on here Trixi hun due within days of me!!! :cheer:

I will add you all on the list :hug:

someone at work told me u can get preggo tests these days that tell u how far along u are! gosh i went to boots on my lunch and bought one- pregnant came up straight away but i had to wait (what seemed like) ages for the date- it said 2-3 weeks from conception so according to instructions u add 2 weeks so my guess 4wks 5days must be correct! so should be july for me- not really looking forward to spending those last uncomfortably hot few weeks of pregnancy in the height of summer, but- hey,ho! :D

Yes I would guess you were around then hun :hug:

I know what you mean, but I ahev always wanted to be pregnant in summer (Oli was born a week before christmas)

I wil proberly change my mind when im sweating and panting :lol:

Summer? I can't remember what those are like lol, our summers in Devon lately have been mostly rain and wind so i'm kinda hoping we don't get a heatwave next year anymore!

Ok wellthe few days we do have of it, but knowing our luck, we will get a heatwave :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back