July 2016 Mummies to be!

Hi ladies! Have just got back from the doc's today and looks like I can join your group! Due 18th July with my second baby ... so excited!!

Hi all

Congratulations to all the July mums to be

Excited and a little scared to be able to join this group. I'm 6weeks 2 days today, due 13th July with my first.

Happened a little sooner than planned, in fact while we were on honeymoon. Have got over the shock now and getting excited.

Hi ladies! Have just got back from the doc's today and looks like I can join your group! Due 18th July with my second baby ... so excited!!

Congratulations and welcome to July mummies! It doesn't quite feel real for me yet lol x

Hi all

Congratulations to all the July mums to be

Excited and a little scared to be able to join this group. I'm 6weeks 2 days today, due 13th July with my first.

Happened a little sooner than planned, in fact while we were on honeymoon. Have got over the shock now and getting excited.

Congratulations! How lovely to have a honeymoon baby! I'm scared too! Tri 1 is a very frightening thing! The best advice I was given was to enjoy every day you're pregnant and try not to think about it too much! Xxx

Congratulations Louiselynch and sophie_jane on your BFP and welcome to July mummies xx

I'm feeling better about the whole thing I've got a really good feeling about this baby xx

Hello everyone!
So excited to be joining you all as I found out last week I'm probably about 6.5 weeks along! Feeling a bit intimidated since this will be our first baby and I'm unsure how to proceed. Called my GYNO yesterday and the front desk told me she doesn't she pregnant women. A bit confused. I have been taking prenatal vitamins since I thought I was pregnant (super sore boobs) and eating real healthy. Not feeling any symptoms yet other than that.

Feeling completely overjoyed but not sure where to go from here as none of my friends have kids and my sister in law is sooooo busy with 3 boys.

any advice? I'm finding that most doctors won't see me until I'm 8-10 weeks but I could really use some support and advice on what I should be doing now.

Thanks everyone!! I'm so happy for you all!!

Hi Kdizz,
Welcome and congratulations! I am a first timer too, and about the same distance along, it doesn't feel real at the moment!

Welcome kdiz hope congratulations on your BFP. I know with all my pregnancies I have gone straight to the midwife, no need to see my gp. Maybe it's worth contacting your gp practice and ask what happened. My midwife comes to the practice every Thursday. This time I will have to be seen at the hospital due to me having an emergency c section last time 5 months ago ��!

Have a Google at what you should be cutting out you diet, soft cheeses, liver, etc.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy this time as much as you can x it goes by too quick! Xx

Thanks Charliebump3 and Pinball95!

Congrats to both of you!! I made some phone calls to try and find a midwife and I'll do some visits soon.

Thanks again! Looking forward to read how everyone's pregnancies are progressing!

Hi all the new ladies :)

I had a scan today and was 6 weeks and saw a heartbeat :)

Got another scan next Friday x

No problem it's very exciting. Even when your on number 4 it's still scarey and amazing all at the same time xx if they weren't so expensive I'd have my own army xx this is the last im running out of bed rooms lol xx

Hey lovely ladies ... can I join please?

I'm due 29th with my 1st after our first round on IVF after :) xx

Can you change mine to the 4th please! Been put a day forward! Thanks!

Hi, I'm still loitering with no due date. Congratulations on BFPs to all the new additions.
I heard a heartbeat with my doppler today, so that's another clue to how many weeks I might be! Just a week until my mw appointment. Can't wait until she asks when my last period was....It was 3 years ago! Ha.

Umbongo think it'll be rather amusing hopefully they'll scan you

Umbongo how far do you think you might be? If your hearing a heart beat then I am guessing 10 to 12+ weeks ish! I know midwifes don't check for the heart beat until after then!

Umbongo how far do you think you might be? If your hearing a heart beat then I am guessing 10 to 12+ weeks ish! I know midwifes don't check for the heart beat until after then!
I heard it at 9+3 last time. So my guess is 9 weeks. Exciting though!
Currently having a nightmare with my 26 month old who is sleeping really badly due to a cold. I had less than 4 hours last night. It doesn't help the nausea!

Wow umbongo! That's exciting! I like the idea of skipping tri 1 altogether! I know what you mean about tiredness causing nausea! I remember it well from last time! My 17mo is still a pretty bad sleeper so once I get a bit further a long that'll be a killer! X

Loving my line progression ... I'm 4+1 today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams