July 2016 Mummies to be!

I'm 13 weeks on Friday and not showing yet. I do look a bit bloated T times though. I told immediate family Christmas Day and some friends yesterday. Family are over the moon. Was disappointed with how it went yesterday though has my friends we're extremely opinionated about their views on going back to work and basically made me feel extremely horrible for wanting to maintain my career. Some of these friends don't even have children but felt they could preach to me about how I have the wrong perspective on life. I honestly believe each to there own. There is no wrong or right way.

It's made me feel like I don't want to share information with people as they are so quick to judge... Babie names, bottle or breast, worklife balance or stay at home mum ....

Pppfffttt xx

Oh sesame! You can't win no matter what you do! I got pregnant while
I was looking for work and struggling to find a job and I'm bloody awful according to some people. Either way people will moan xxx

I must admit Sesame, it's not easy working full time and being a mum, I went back to work full time when both kids were months old and I studied 2 evening a week for 4years. My kids still love me, I love them a lot and we have always been very close friends. I don't regret being a working mum at all! Atleast I was able to provide for my kids and afford long haul holidays. Like you said, to each his own; as long as you and your family is happy with what you are doing then sod everyone else.

This time round I planned to stay at home for 9months but my husband swears that I will get really bored, so I plan to have 6months maternity leave and work from home daily for another 6months when I return; will most prob take baby to nursery 3x a week or get a nanny. Let's see

When both kids were 3 months old ^^^^^^ I mean

See Lou I get really embarrassed and I don't like the fuss and attention (pregnant women get). I won't even get a "baby on board" badge for when I am on the train which is actually really dangerous as I am rhesus negative so can't afford to fall if the train stopped suddenly :-(.

Will be a relief to tell people though as they will be over the moon and I can stop hiding
My belly! Arghh! Well 6 weeks till I tell them :).

Hi lovely ladies,
Can't wait for you all to be over in tri 2.

I am like you purple, hate the attention of pregnancy.

Are there any of you that haven't joined our July mummy FB page that would like to x

From the front page i think we may just be waiting for Oxford :) xxx

Indeed! I just hit week 13 today, and we got all good news from our harmony test and nuchal scan yesterday! Horrah!! So I'm heading over to join you in tri2 now, in very, very good spirits! :)

Yay, good bye tri 1, hello tri 2 and being closer to meeting our little cherubs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back