July 2016 Mummies to be!

G4YLE

Reaction score
Here goes - I finally feel brave enough to start a July mummies thread after getting my bfp ten days ago or so. Hopefully there are a few more of you lurking on here! This is number two for me. I already have a 17 month old girl!

I'll try and keep this as up to date as possible but work during the week so please be patient! :)

**** ROLL CALL ****
1st
2nd
G4YLE
3rd
lottie89
4th
Emlou15e
5th
Phoenix85
Charliebump3
umbongo
6th
7th
Elfs Mummy
Bethsmommy
8th
9th
Pinball95
happyland
Beverley
10th
cavaughan
11th
First Baby White
12th
13th
LouiseLynch
14th
Sofonisba
15th
16th
MarisIsabella
Lou1103
17th
18th
Cherriuz
sophie_jane
19th
20th
RoisinC
21st
22nd
Purple
23rd
Lucylu87
24th
SesameSeed
Bugsy
25th
shee
KellyL
ab11
26th
Cherrybelly
MrsRoger
27th
Unicorn
28th
Anne1
29th
Charlene09
MelC2011
30th
31st
Oxford

Thinking of the Angel babies too - MrsS15

Last edited:
Looks like I belong in here I have a little girl who was born in Feb 2011 and now pregnant again very new relationship I was on the pill :/ only thought to test as my boobs are so painful.

Looks like I belong in here I have a little girl who was born in Feb 2011 and now pregnant again very new relationship I was on the pill :/ only thought to test as my boobs are so painful.

Everything happens for a reason! I hope you can enjoy it once you're over the shock. When do you think you are due?

Hi. I belong here :D

I tested this morning and got a very strong BFP. I still can't quite believe it and keep looking at the test lol.

I'm also considering buying another one from Boots as this was just a cheap one off amazon (by Cassanovum)

Going by LMP I'm 4+4 but it has actually been 3 weeks since I DTD so I could be a few days further ahead. But I'm sticking to LMP dates anyway lol and am due 5th July by that.

I have two children who are 11.5 and almost 9 (in a fortnight!), I split up with their dad 7 years ago now. He's not the dad of this baby.

I think I'm due around the 7th my daughter asked Santa for a baby brother and sister for Christmas didn't know Santa sorted this this quickly. When are you due ? Xx

LOL!

That was lucky!

My eldest has been asking for a baby brother for a long time now. Like on and off for years.

Then yesterday we were walking back from the shop and he started saying "Can we get a puppy?" And naming breeds of dog to get etc. I said "I'd rather have a baby!" And he started going "What, you'd rather have pooey nappies..." etc lol.
It was hard keeping a straight face and going along with it without giving too much away.

Then this morning after my BFP I said "I can't wait for Christmas!" and my eldest was asking me why and going "Are we getting a puppy? A kitten? A hamster? A guinea pig?" and I kept saying no... took all my will power not to reply "a baby" Haha.

Not due til July 5th but since I'm 12 weeks just before Christmas I plan to announce it to the kids on Christmas Day, if I can hold out that long, lol.

PS We definitely don't need any more furry creatures, we already have 2 dogs & 6 cats... and 6 hens at the bottom of the garden! LOL

Haha no we don't need any more furies we have 2 dogs 2 cats 2 hamsters an 2 chickens which is more than enough xx

Hi ladies :wave:

I just got my bfp last week, I'm around 4 weeks and due about 11th of July according to lmp. Been trying for 6 months :) I've got a 7 year old son already!

I'm so excited but terrified at the same time. I keep thinking something is going to go wrong, stupid I know! Was never like this with my son xx

Me too. I have an 11 yr old and an almost 9yr old, and was pretty relaxed with both of those pregnancies, didn't think anything would go wrong.

Then in 2009 I miscarried at about 6-7 weeks (started spotting at 6 weeks, after a few days started bleeding heavier and had m/c confirmed at 7 weeks).

So now I'm really apprehensive and scared of "jinxing" it in case I miscarry again :(

Will be so much happier once I get to 12 weeks :)

Welcome July mummies, so lovely to see you here. Wishing you all the best xx

I got my BFP a couple of weeks ago after trying for 3 months, i already have a little boy aged 2, who was concieved after 2 months of trying. So i think myself very lucky! Im due on the 5th july, looking forward to a christmas scan! Want it to come quickly, but dont want to wish christmas away! Xx

Last edited:
I got my BFP a couple of weeks ago after trying for 3 months, i already have a little boy aged 2, who was concieved after 2 months of trying. So i think myself very lucky! Im due on the 5th july, looking forward to a christmas scan! Want it to come quickly, but dont want to wish christmas away! Xx

Ooh, exact same day as me :good:

I can't wait til Christmas either as I plan to tell friends & family then. Though it will be hard keeping it to myself til then!

Ooh, exact same day as me :good:

I can't wait til Christmas either as I plan to tell friends & family then. Though it will be hard keeping it to myself til then!

We have already told very close family, but for the rest of the family and friends it will be a nice christmas surprise! X

So the sickness has started already I've been feeling a bit icky for a week or so but today the slightest smell has sent me running for the loo. Hopefully this will pass quickly I honestly can't remember being pregnant with my daughter. All I know is no alcohol and limited caffeine I live of coffee so cutting back is going to be no fun.

Hi ladies

I got a positive pregnancy test yesterday, possibly far too soon after my 3rd, she was a traumatic emergency c section 4 months ago. I'm really scared that something will go wrong. I think I am due around the 5th July 2016.

Congrats to all. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Congrats! Hope it all goes well.

I think the main problem is the risk of needing a repeat c section due to the scar, isn't it?

Another one with the due date of 5th July... someone must have been chucking a lot of baby dust around 3 weeks ago LOL.

You're similar to me with a big gap between your 2nd & 3rd. I'm looking forward to having a baby again, it's been a long time since I had newborn cuddles :D

I am pretty concerned about my pelvis to. I had PGP/SPD and a rotated pelvis which has not recovered and I have to see a surgeon on the 15th! I'm guessing any surgery will be postponed now!

It was lovely to have a new born after 8 years, I like that I can give the baby all my time during the day whilst the older babies are at school!

i had a csection with dd but im hoping for a vbac do you think you'll opt for a section this time ?

Hello all,

I got a BFP on Thursday (and everyday since, just to be sure) this is my first, so it's all a bit new to me!

Have used the online calculators and my due date is the 9th July!

Any advice greatly received!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back