• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Mummies to be!

Fantastic baby was happy and wiggling everywhere. No problems to report thank God!

They struggled to take my blood tests so had to walk all over the hospital till we found someone who could! I hate blood tests...

I can't seem to upload a picture! How do I do it?

Really pleased to hear bbaby is doing well Charlie :)
Here's our scan picture from yesterday :) Baby gave us a wiggle, it was amazing!
I've now decided that I think she is a girl lol xx

Attachments

• 10w baby.JPG
    10w baby.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 17
Fantastic news Charlie, what a clear scan picture unicorn looks girly to me :)

Fab pic unicorn x I have a feeling I'm having a boy xx

How do you upload pics x

Um, you've got to go into the post repy as opposed to quick reply and use the paperclip symbol to bring up the box to browse and upload your pic xx

Aw congrats on the scans ladies delighted for you both so lovely to see baby I've got mine on Monday can't wait! X

Blergh my sickness is back today :( wish I could have a break along with the sickness I've got a horrible head cold and blocked sinuses :(

My sickness is really bad today too, and was bad yesterday as well :(

I seem to get a day or two respite from it then it comes back worse than ever :(

Fab pic charlie ☺ really good view of baby's face - so lovely.
Phoenix and elfs mummy I feel your pain it is awful. I'm at my wits end goimg to try different anti sickness meds from doc today. I'm neither use nor ornament as they say!! Hope everyone better soon lovely to see the scan pics cheered me up today xxx

Sorry you guys are suffering. It really sucks I also feel sick constantly and but the vomiting has stopped. I just have this awful feeling that something is stuck in my stomach and it is really hard to eat and it makes me feel really sick. It seems my pelvis is causing more problems than anything. Due to it hurting I have been walking with a limp and now I have strained the knee I am favouring.

I'm guessing my baby is a boy! It looks like a boy x

I'm in shock! Not sure if you all saw my post on boxing day.. I bled red blood and passed a really big clot and was bleeding after but lightly and it was brown.
Been to epau and baby is fine and measuring 10+5... It was moving around lots :)
So relieved and honestly can't believe that after that clot it's all ok xxx

Oh my God lounge that must have been really scary. I'm sorry I didn't see your post but I am pleased all is well. Did they say what the bleeding was?

No, i still have a bit of bleeding inside uterus but they think it's healing. I've stopped bleeding now but they said to contact epau direct if it starts again xxx

Grrr auto correct! I did mean lou not lounge, sorry I should have read before sending xx

Thank you baby had grown loads since last week.

I am really annoyed at what they wrote in my notes! Visibility reduced due to increased adipose tissue! This has actually upset me and had me crying! When someone has been struggling with weight and then someone puts in black and white that your fat it really bloody upsetting!

What does adipose mean? Ugh ignore them!! Medical staff can be so robotic sometimes and to the point!
Nothing wrong with adipose if your baby is ok :)

Yeah i was scanned last week, it was 26mm and today 40mm, it's crazy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back