July 2016 Mummies to be!

Yeah, I've gone off all things sweet too Charlie but still managing to eat ok, in between throwing up!
I think throwing up might actually be better Phoenix, I instantly feel better until the next time xx

My friend bought me chocolate for Christmas but the box is still there unopened. ... and I love Thornton's

Just catching up, thought i'd fill this in :)

Name: Louise
Due: 24th July
Pregnancy number: 6
Children so far: 0
Live: B'ham
Team: I think boy!
Sex guess: boy
Ttc?: not really. We were ntnp
Relationship status: married :)

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on for a few days. The bleeding got worse and when I went for a scan on New Year's Eve I was admitted with a miscarriage and loss of so much blood. I was only released from hospital late last night. The news is starting to sink in that we will no longer be expecting a bundle of joy in July. I hope you all have safe and happy pregnancies. :(

Oh no Rach :( I'm so sorry hun. Take care of yourself hun, it's such a hard time :( :hugs: xxxx

I'm so sorry what an awful thing to happen :( take care of yourself xx

so sorry Rach,thoughts are with you xx

I'm sorry for your loss Rachel xxx take care of you. My thoughts are with you and your family xx

So sorry Rach ... my thoughts are with you.

Sending huge hugs xx

Have many of you thought about things you need to buy for when baby comes, I could do with a good list. I love a list ha ha x

I've not made a list yet but have been thinking of the things I want/need to buy way before I got pregnant haha

So far I have
Pram
Car seat
Sling
Changing bag
Baby bath (I only have a shower)
Nappies
Cotton wool
Wipes
Bouncy chair
Dummy's
A few newborn and 0-3 clothes

I'm sure there's more I won't bother with bottles until breast feeding is established

I got a bit freaked out and overwhelmed the other day so wrote a list:
For baby:
Pushchair
Carrycot
Car seat
Isofix base
Sling / wrap - Moby, TotsBots Papoozle, We Made Me Baba Sling, Baby K'Tan Breeze Baby Carrier, Hug a Bub Wrap?
Cot - matress, sheets
Wardrobe
Cot for our bedroom - matress, sheets
Mosses basket and stand - matress, sheets
Rocking chair
Breast pump
Bottles
Steriliser
Monitors
Dummys
Blankets
Bibs
Mittens
Bath
Changing mat
Changing bag
Muslins
Clothes - vests, sleepsuits, sun hat
Nappies
Toilteries - bath cream, shampoo, nappie cream etc

For me:

Nipple cream
Breast pads
Nursing bras
Nursing tops
Labour shirt dress
Sanitary pads
Comfortable clothes to wear home from hopital

We've decided on the travel system we are getting so that feels like a big decision made xx

Last edited:
We're considering using bum genious reusable nappies, does anyone have any experience? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back