• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Mummies to be!

Name: Dawn
Due: 22nd July
Pregnancy number: 1
Children so far: None!
Live: Scotland
Team: I want to find out as soon as possible.
Sex guess: Girl
Were you TTC: Nope, it was a shock.
Relationship Status: Partner

I'm almost 100% sure that it's a girl. It'd defo be a big surprise if it were a boy.

Name: Mel
Due Date: 29th July
Pregnancy Number: 1
Children so far: 0
Live: South
Team: so excited so find out
Sex Guess: not sure. Really don't mind as long as it's healthy
Were you ttc: yes for nearly 4 years and had to have ivf to help conceive
Relationship status: married

Hi all, I've never done anything like this before.

Great idea though.

So, this will be my 4th baby. And I won't lie I am feeling completely nutty this time :oooo:

Eldest son Will be 12 on my due date! Middle son is 10 and yougest is the lady of the house..who's 2, almost 3!

Haven't told many people yet. Will announce after New year. Excited...but definitely off my rocker. Big time!!!!! :wall2:

Last edited:
Name: Dawn
Due: 22nd July
Pregnancy number: 1
Children so far: None!
Live: Scotland
Team: I want to find out as soon as possible.
Sex guess: Girl
Were you TTC: Nope, it was a shock.
Relationship Status: Partner

I'm almost 100% sure that it's a girl. It'd defo be a big surprise if it were a boy.

What makes you so convinced it is a girl Dawn? xx

Hello to you all, it's lovely to get to know you all and share this exciting experience with you all :)

Who has 12 week scans this week x

I have my booking in appointment finally tomorrow ! Will be happier once I've have erythema checked as I feints yesterday morning ! We've also go out last scan at epu tomorrow I'll be 12+1 then on the 7th I have my proper scan :) can't wait to see how much baby's grown in two weeks. Really can't wait till January :) x

Oh no poor you elfs mummy hope you are feeling ok now?

How exciting for your scan and booking in, I have an epu scan on thirsday and my proper one next Tuesday :) x

Hello to you all, it's lovely to get to know you all and share this exciting experience with you all :)

I'm next Monday 4th. Can't wait as all being well I'll tell the other kids then ☺ although according to my dates I think I'll only be 10/11 weeks so not sure how much I'll be able to see as I was 13 weeks in all my other pregnancies.

Good luck to everyone with scans this week. Exciting! Xx

I'm next Monday 4th. Can't wait as all being well I'll tell the other kids then ☺ although according to my dates I think I'll only be 10/11 weeks so not sure how much I'll be able to see as I was 13 weeks in all my other pregnancies.

Good luck to everyone with scans this week. Exciting! Xx

Not long to wait, it's so exciting, if you are not as far along they might give you another scan to do extra measurements which would be fab x

Ladies I have created a July Mummies FB secret page where we can share our experiences, believe me it's a massive place of support in the middle of the night when you get to night feeds etc as my June Mummies 2014 were my rock.

This page will still be crucial to, if you would like to be added let me know x

That's a good idea first baby white. Add me. I'm Rebecca Pay on there (Simmons in brackets I think)

I am 13 weeks tomorrow! Time for tri 2?

Thanks first baby white ☺
Yes I'd like to be added to the fb page sounds like a great idea xx

I have sent you a friends request to add you Rebecca, I'm Sarah wheat.

RoisinC what's your FB name x

Roisin Kelly. I think I'm quite hard to find. If you look up Jordan academy of Irish dance I am on their friends list that might be easier - my profile pic has me and my 2 youngest kids and I'm wearing a stripy top. Thanks ☺

Actually not sure if jordan academy has a friends list - but I liked their most recent post about core strength so hopefully you'll be able to find me lol xx

Oo fantastic can you add me I'm Jasmin staples and my profile picture is me and my daughter and my fanned is my daughter on the beach.
I'm still not great got a horrific sore throat to add to feeling light headed x

That's a good idea first baby white. Add me. I'm Rebecca Pay on there (Simmons in brackets I think)

I am 13 weeks tomorrow! Time for tri 2?

Aw congrats on getting to tri 2!!!! I literally CANNOT WAIT to join you!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back