• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July 2016 Mummies to be!

I'm not actually being sick either, just feel sick constantly, I have a nasty taste in my mouth all the time even after brushing my teeth, and sometimes I feel like I have a huge lump in my throat.
It's grim. lol.

Also, food smells are still making me really queasy.

If I leave a plate or dish after eating (even when there's no food left) I can still smell it and it makes me heave lol. It has to go in the dishwasher immediately.
Same with cooking, afterwards if I go in the kitchen even the faintest smell of the food makes me want to throw up :sick:

I'm not actually being sick either, just feel sick constantly, I have a nasty taste in my mouth all the time even after brushing my teeth, and sometimes I feel like I have a huge lump in my throat.
It's grim. lol.

Also, food smells are still making me really queasy.

If I leave a plate or dish after eating (even when there's no food left) I can still smell it and it makes me heave lol. It has to go in the dishwasher immediately.
Same with cooking, afterwards if I go in the kitchen even the faintest smell of the food makes me want to throw up :sick:

I can't be near food either phoenix my hubby has to do all cooking at min with windows open while I hide in another room with all doors closed. So annoying. It's grim! Hope u feel better soon xx

Adipose tissue is fatty tissue! I shouldn't let it bother me, baby is healthy and growing quick. He was 44.7mm last week and 62.7mm yesterday x even still it was hurtful!

Oh I missed your earlier post, Charlie bump.

That's annoying.

After I had my youngest I was much bigger (size 14-16) she was nearly 2 before I started losing the weight. On the one hand they tell new mums not to worry about losing the baby weight straight away, then on the other it's as though they are judging you if you don't.

I think sometimes though they just write it as brief as possible and to cover their own backs.

Like I had my midwife appointment and I declined vaccines & the NHS vitamins and explained why which she was fine with (and seemed really lovely), but then I read in my notes she wrote "declines vitamins - wouldn't take them or any vaccines" which made me feel it was a bit patronising. But nevermind.

Congratulations on your scans, sorry they have upset you Charlie, just ignore what the write medical writing is so direct and they don't think about how it might make you feel.

So glad everything is ok for you Lou, that must of been so scary!!

Big hugs to those of you suffering from sickness, I hope it passes quickly.

I had a scan today and everything was brilliant, I measured 13 weeks today so my due date may change, I have to wait for proper dating scan on Tuesday for it to be confirmed.

Hope you all have an amazing new year what ever you are doing and see you in 2016 x

Not sure of this will work but here is my lil babba x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
That picture is so detailed first baby white! Xxx

Happy New Year ladies :)
Really glad everything is ok Lou.
Lovely scan pictures Charlie and FBW.
Sorry you're still feeling really sick Phoenix and Roisin, I was being physically sick about 10 times a day at one point and feeling sick pretty much all the time, but it has really eased the past few days (touch wood) and I'm only being sick once or twice a day at the moment xx

What was that fb group that was mentioned ladies? I can't find it xxx

Happy new year ladies. I'm 14 weeks today as due 1st July but no one else has moved to second trimester yet so il stay here for a few more dad. Sill feeling very nauseated and tired-hope it shifts soon. Have a great day all xx

Happy New Year ladies :)

Sorry you're still feeling really sick Phoenix and Roisin, I was being physically sick about 10 times a day at one point and feeling sick pretty much all the time, but it has really eased the past few days (touch wood) and I'm only being sick once or twice a day at the moment xx

Oh dear.
You have it worse than me. I don't actually throw up, I just feel like I'm about to, lol. Which I think is probably preferable.

Hope it stops for you soon :)

Happy new year ladies. I'm 14 weeks today as due 1st July but no one else has moved to second trimester yet so il stay here for a few more dad. Sill feeling very nauseated and tired-hope it shifts soon. Have a great day all xx

I posted in Tri 2 (due 5th July so 13 and a half weeks), but I didn't want to be the one to start the Tri 2 July thread lol. :oooo:

In happy to start a tri 2 thread but I don't move in until Monday :) x

Oh my gosh, can't believe some of you are off to Tri 2 :)

I'm 10 weeks today ... finally double figures

Not feeling good today. So tired, bad head and feeling sick (although somehow I did manage to just eat 3 chocolate biscuits)
Enjoying a lazy day catching up with telly xx

What was that fb group that was mentioned ladies? I can't find it xxx

Hi Lou it's a secret group so you have to be added - I can add you if you like - just need your Facebook name and I'll look you up xx

Mel I am shattered too. I just read your message twice and had to try again because I couldn't remember what you said! I've eat half a bacon sandwich and water all day x I feel shocking and I look like a panda!

Funny thing is I'm still eating just as normal ... although I seem to be craving sugar at the moment :(

Hope you feel better soon Charlie xx

I've gone off all things sweet! Chocolate make me sick! Which isn't a bad thing lol.

Hope you feel better soon too Mel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back