fa9c33f1d39f8cc7772a37a00a37154b.jpg

Amazing picture Umbongo :)

How is everyone doing?

Here's my baby at 7+4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 16
I also went for my scan today.. I thought I was around 8 weeks but as I wasn't actively trying I've never known when I ovulate only when my period has arrived... The lady seemed rather rude when I was happy to see the heartbeat, and the picture she gave me has the line across that measures baby... Feel a bit sad about this but hey ho! Hope you've all had a lovely day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 22
That's mean Kelly! I would be upset too but pleased baby is healthy. Lovely scans ladies xxx

Just back from scan, I've jumped forward and I'm measuring 12 weeks exactly which actually makes me due in June, but I'll just stay in July group if that's ok :) will upload pics in a bit!

10 weeks today.

I would usually call my doctors and ask to speak to a GP to see if they'd refer me though if you haven't been so far it's probably best to book in to see someone, they can refer you.

My midwife notes say that if anything happens until a certain point (including pain or bleeding) i need to contact the dr anyway xxx

Thank you Lou, as yesterday the cramps ended after a couple of hours. I'll see how it will go tomorrow and in case call my go.

Im sure I posted but its disappeared! Or im going nuts xx

Lovely scan pictures guys xxx I can't wait to see baby again next week. I felt such relief looking at baby. Do amazing x

Yay for all the scans! Awesome pics, including mine :)

By the way it costs £10 for one photo at our hospital in Coventry!!

Lovely scans everyone :) I can't believe it costs £10 for one picture in your hospital Umbongo!!! That's crazy money! My appointment letter said that I can buy mine for £2 each! What a price difference in shocked :O xx

Gosh scan pictures are rather expensive, the letter I received today with my 12w scan app said its just £2 for a picture...

Awww, loving all the scan piccies!
I've got my next scan on Friday... can't wait! If everything's looking ok, then we're going to tell family and close friends over Christmas!

Aww lovely scan pics everyone! :D

My scan is 2pm today and I'm feeling sick with nerves already! We don't pay for scan pictures up here at my local hospital (Wishaw). Last time I got loads every time I went. I feel kind of sad baby two won't have as many as I've not had any early scans this time.

Last edited:
We got two for the £10 as the lady was lovely. I just feel really sorry for the people who can't afford it! I saw a couple umming and ahhing then they said no. And you pay before you go in which is a bit annoying. Would be awful if there was a problem and you had to get a refund!

Seems a long time until 20 weeks now.....might get a private one in Jan to break it up. We shall see. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back