July 2016 Mummies to be!

Sesame seed i didn't take the test with my daughter and me and my partner have decided not to have it again ultimately any diagnosis would not stop me continuing this pregnancy so there's no point in me finding out the risk. Most things can be picked up on a scan and I've known two friends be told things that weren't true one was told there baby would not survive out the womb and would have multiple problems he's absolutely fine and the other told they had 1/2 chance of down syndrome and again baby was born with no conditions. So it's up to you what you want and it's a completly personal decision.
I'm getting a lot of pain today think I've been overdoing it as my daughter had a poorly tummy last night she had to be off school when she's absolutely fine so we've just done two hours at soft play when I would have liked to be in bed. My sickness hasn't been too bad so far but it's been flooring me in the evenings so I've been trying to eat thRoughout the morning. It's hard through as I really only want to eat fruit especially peaches getting through at least four a day and that's only because they're so expensive. With my daughter it
Was pineapple.

Elfsmummy I've decided not to have this done too.

Hope you get plenty of rest and at least you're craving healthy food. I've just no appetite at all and whatever I eat, it soon comes back up. Xx

Hey guys how are you all feeling today? I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going! X

im exhausted had pretty much a sleepless night last night. how are you getting on? xx

Great news on the scans lucy and unicorn.

I feel terrible today as I couldn't sleep last night. Went to a charity do and saw real firemen stripping ! That was awesome. However, I had two diet cokes and I think they acted like redbull, not good! I just want to sleep but cat sitting this morning, taken my daughter to see Santa then more cat sitting later. Zzzzzz

Hope you can get a nice relaxing night tonight.
I bought a set of baby grows this week could resist and wanted something to make it all seem real !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 15
Great news unicorn and Lucylu. I had exactly same thing on my scan too Lucylu and midwife didn't seem concerned either.
My youngest broke his arm yesterday and combined with pregnancy sickness and tiredness I'm pretty fed up at min lol. Plus my daughter had pinworms last week eeeeek and I'm absolutely petrified I'll get it as apparently can't get treatment during pregnancy oh the joys!!! Glad everyone doing well xx

Roisin, Garlic is a natural anti-parasitic and should help if you add it to your food :)

Thanks phoenix only prob is I can barely eat at min I'm surviving on toast and bananas everything else turns my stomach but I'll see if I can get it in any other forms. I'm really hoping I'll escape it actually don't think I could cope! Xx

Hi Roisin. Did you have a bleed with urs? I have been spotting since Thursday night now. Midwife didn't seem concerned at all but I'm still terrified even tho I saw a healthy baby with a healthy heartbeat just yesterday X

I bought a set of baby grows this week could resist and wanted something to make it all seem real !

Ah, every sweet, I've bought a few bits and bobs as well, couldn't help myself :)

I'm feeling a lot better today, which is good because I've been in the hairdressers most of the day, so that would have been horrendous if I felt awful! I've only been sick once today and that's only because I got a bit carried away with feeling good and jumped hubby ;-) I think sleep definitely helps, I slept for 12 hours last night :) xx

7+2 weeks scan and bump pics xx

Attachments

• 7w baby bean.JPG
    7w baby bean.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 7w baby tummy.JPG
    7w baby tummy.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 12
And 5w bump pic for progression ;-) xx

Attachments

• 5 w baby tummy.JPG
    5 w baby tummy.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 7w baby tummy.JPG
    7w baby tummy.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 13

Ah, every sweet, I've bought a few bits and bobs as well, couldn't help myself :)

I'm feeling a lot better today, which is good because I've been in the hairdressers most of the day, so that would have been horrendous if I felt awful! I've only been sick once today and that's only because I got a bit carried away with feeling good and jumped hubby ;-) I think sleep definitely helps, I slept for 12 hours last night :) xx

Oh wow unicorn I'd love 12 hours and what a lucky hubby my oh hasn't seen any action for a while xx

Oh wow unicorn I'd love 12 hours and what a lucky hubby my oh hasn't seen any action for a while xx

Yes, I'm certainly making the most of the last opportunity to get loads of sleep for a very long time :) Not sure about lucky hubby, I got what I wanted, so much so I had to run off to be sick, hot! lol xx

Thank you, they estimated 7+3, it was wonderful to see the flickering heartbeat :) xx

Amazing scan, woo hoo!

Good work elfsmummy! Sex is very intense when you're pregnant x

Hi Roisin. Did you have a bleed with urs? I have been spotting since Thursday night now. Midwife didn't seem concerned at all but I'm still terrified even tho I saw a healthy baby with a healthy heartbeat just yesterday X

No Lucy but midwife said it's very common and that I might well have a bleed but not to worry. As others have said the fact that you've seen the heartbeat is the main thing so try not to worry, at least you know what caused the bleed and that it's nothing to worry about xx

I love your bump pic Unicorn. I've been taking photos once a week to see if I see any difference but none yet lol! I'm 8weeks and 3 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back