July 2016 Mummies to be!

I imagine it's tiredness. I've had headaches on just a couple of occasions and both times ended up sleeping almost all day.

I am sleeping loads at the moment, can't imagine trying to parent a baby whilst being this tired and nauseous.

x

Sounds about right phoenix iv had 2 two hour naps today x thank god eva sleeps in the day

I'm barely coping with q four year old don't know how you all do it I've been lying in bed sinse 5 !

Elfs mummy you should see the state of my house! I'm just about caring for me and the kids! Washing, ironing, cleaning has seriously been neglected!

Hello ladies, congratulations on today's scans, lovely pictures :)
I haven't had a scan today but I did get this :)
Good luck for tomorrow Bugsy xx

Attachments

• test 3+.JPG
    test 3+.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 22
I got one of those today too, Unicorn. My GP said last week there was no need to do a blood test to confirm my pregnancy, and all of a sudden this morning I got paranoid that the pregnancy might be all in my head or a mistake of the first drug store cheapie test. Luckily, Clearblue confirmed that it is in my womb, not just in my head! lol

Good luck Bugsy!!

Sounds about right phoenix iv had 2 two hour naps today x thank god eva sleeps in the day
So jealous! my two year has one nap but even when I limit it still won't go to sleep until 10pm at the moment. It's an unpleasant phase for me as I need an early night or have work to do!

I just very nearly puked. Mind you I've not actually been sick this pregnancy and I was last time. It feels inevitable though...So close! Feeling sick all the time is pretty crap.

Have a good night's sleep everyone, I know I won't!

Had my first scan this morning.

I should be 6.4 weeks but I think due to my longer cycle I'm less as there was no heartbeat yet. The doctor wasn't concerned as things were in the right place etc.

I go back in 2 weeks for another scan to hopefully hear the heartbeat. I'm glad I went as she said I should be taking 75mg of aspirin a day due to my 2 previous mc.

It also said on the sheet she gave me I'll be scanned every two weeks until I'm 12 weeks

Hope everyone is feeling ok today x

Thats a good sign everything is in the right place. I'm also on baby asprin and I've had 3 loses which have all been before 6 weeks (I'm 9+4 with this one). Maybe its just coincidence, but I do think it helps!

I'm just completely paranoid it will all go wrong. And with my first I was so relaxed. I thought it was supposed to be the other way about.... I hope I get to know some of you girls as when I was on here last time I found the support we gave each other was brilliant. In fact my bump buddy from 5 years ago is expecting again also. X

Hi Lucy, how are you getting on? xx

By the way Gayle you can add me to the first page on the 5th now.

The scan sounds really positive Bugsy, wishing you a sticky bean x

Think it's a lovely extra present telling them Christmas Day, were trying to come up with a quirky idea xx

Ooh, let me know if you come up with any ideas!!

We were thinking about wrapping up a set of white baby sock or boot things and putting a note in to saying something like can you look after these until July

I need to think of how to announce to my daughter I'm going to do it Christmas Day and I have a scan picture I could use but I want to do something exciting for her xx

I have been thinking about announcing too. But a way off for me. Maybe get her a big sister t shirt or present from her baby sibling from Santa...

Lottie89 thanks for asking I am feeling okay. Less pains which helps. Trying to just relax xx

That's good news bugsy... Will be thinking about you in 2 weeks x

Brilliant unicorn :D have you got any scans coming up?

Thank you lottie, my next scan is on the 11th, a week tomorrow :) When's yours?
Fab news Bugsy :)
Xx

Last edited:
Morning girls, hope your all well??
Been Wake since before 7am on my day off :(
Needed the loo n been awake ever since, may need a nap later lol
You wouldn't think early stages of pregnancy you'd need toilet so much! Xx

Brilliant unicorn :D have you got any scans coming up?

Thank you lottie, my next scan is on the 11th, a week tomorrow :) When's yours?
Fab news Bugsy :)
Xx

Hopefully it goes quickly, although I have found that with it being so busy this time of year, it really helps time go by!

My next one is a private one on the 15th when I'll be just over 11 weeks. I have a lot of events on that week so would like to be able to announce why I'm not drinking haha

I have been thinking about announcing too. But a way off for me. Maybe get her a big sister t shirt or present from her baby sibling from Santa...

Lottie89 thanks for asking I am feeling okay. Less pains which helps. Trying to just relax xx

Thats good. I get quite bad cramp now and again which can be terrifying :shock: I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to relax properly with this pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back