JJ's New Cunning Plan to TTC her last baby

well i'm already on cd20, where did that go to! In 2 days , it will be 2 weeks since my op!

I'm still having bladder issues, but I think it seems to be getting better, as long as it's not a full bladder.. My scar reopened in one section a couple of days ago, I was washing up and thought i'd spashed water on the top of my trousers, nope.... blood had come through pants and trackys and even got the bottom of my white t-shirt! good job I had my cooking apron on , (I'm a messy cook and used to be forever ruining tops!). or the kids would have rumbeld me.... It carried on bleeding in the night as you could see the trail of blood on pad, where i had laid on my side..

I went and brought a pack or steristrips and 5 pack of dressing pads, they can't get the ones I had which were great, so it's a bit small and less sticky, but just need to slighty pad the wound and hold that little bit together for a little more, and also keep it dry in shower. I have disolvable stitches so normal ones would have been removed by now, so I guess it should be ok if I got wet, but ill hold off for now just incase - my belly needs to be fixed ready to have a lovely baby bump........... ha ha

Well cycle 1 , we only did it on cd 10 and cd12 as it was a struggle to have nookie we also attempted on cd13, but failed... so i'm taking this month as a relaxed one, rather than stres over it . Ovulation was a day late too on cd15 , so they would have to be keen and strong swimmers to stay up there waiting for egg too..

5DPO today...

On a plus side, if i didn't bfp this cycle,next cycle I would think i'm bedding on xmas eve or xmas day as ov could be bang on with those days, at least hubby would be off work those two nights anyway, maybee a few xmas beers for him would help with the pressure, he feels...

Last edited:
I hope you went to the Doc's! your scar opening up sounds awful and you should go just to be checked over really, sounds like there was a lot of blood too :(

At least the kids will be preoccupied on Christmas day with all there prezzies so you can drag OH upstairs for some action lol :D xxx

Sounding good. You have done the right thing with your wound... Only if tomorrow it is still a bit weeps, red,more painful or smelly will you see someone x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

So looks like AF is on her way, started spotting now .... I need it to arrive so I can get out of limbo and move on, this 2ww business really messses with your head doesn't it...

Right next month, I think I will alter the plan.... rather than ttc several days before OV, as that didn't work when OV moved slightly later and then oh got stagefright!... doh! I will do it only twice (best be two good ones) but day of v strong pos OPK and next day which should be ov day? what do you reackon? I think tryign to even up the girl boys sperm a little, may be more related to not over sexing and emptying out all sperm too much than the number of days before ov? My last two boys we had nookie for 4/5 days straight you see during fertile period. Anyway I don't care what baby gender is.... I want my baby and I want them now! ha ha whatdo I sound like, knew I'd only last one disapointing month on my master plan..... sorry lonely only daughter...

Last edited:
Sorry u didn't catch eggy Jen :-( and I think maybe bding 2 days before ov and day of ov and day after ? Xxx

Hay jj how's it going . How are you feeling have things all healed up now. Hope your doing well xxx

Hi Hayels, yes thanks , I'm feeling like a new woman compared. It's now been 4 weeks since op and I will be back insured to drive again in two weeks on new years eve! The kids still think it's odd that i'm not driving them to activities, but they think i'm still on drugs for a really bad back ( causing drowseyness so can't drive!) , This mysterious bad back, I had for a week or so, causing me to sit funny, get up funny, cook rubish quick dinners, and give me jipp bending down picking up toys and carry devon on my back instead of picking him up!! ha ha

I expect I will tell them one day when they are older, either way....

Feeling less obsessed this month, which is good, but still have sore boobs since after ov last time, (which I stupidly hoped was a pregnancy symptom as I never get this )and so think hormones all out of cock since op instead... I need to give it time, we will see what happens
in 2013, hoping for a good year, but I keep reminding oh that it's time for my xmas pressie...... my bfp...

Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and feeling a little better now Hayley - lovely to see you in trimester two x

Sounds like you ve got it all mapped out. Good for you and I wish you every success xx

wow, you sound so content!! fingers crossed for that Xmas :bfp: what are the plans for this month?

Brilliant glad your feeling better now and I am aureus that bfp is just around the Conner for you now. Yer it's so nice to finally make it to tri 2 I am starting to feel a little better but am still pretty nervous but I think that am just going to be like that all the way am hoping once I can feel some movement it will help me feel less nervous Xxxxxx

how many weeks are you now Hayels?

Well here I am ladies in the dreaded 2ww... I always sink to the bottom when ~I get to 7dpo and get all neagtive... I'm either 7dpdo or 8dpo today, and nothing...... apart from major progesterone issues again, still not balanced from op.... that won't help me be happy and positive... ha

so hurry up january get here quick

Aw, good luck with your 2ww hun, I hope it goes quickly for you & you get your BFP :) xx

Good luck in your 2ww!! I'm too starting my 2ww now I think! Fx!!

xx

Halfway through the 2WW :) Hope you get some lovely news in a weeks time.
What symptoms does too much progesterone give, I get most of the signs for too little progesterone and its annoying x

Good luck jj have everything crossed for you . Am 17 +3 today still can't quiet believe myself that am this far now. Just hope I start to feel somemmovement soon haven't felt anything yet and am getting inpatient lol xxx

Hey Jen just popping in to see how u are as not been around the forum much and I see ur in ur 2 ww well I hope u are lucky and get ur bfp :) and I also wanted to wish u and ur family a very happy new yr and I hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you and urs xxxxxx

Hey Jen just popping in to see how u are as not been around the forum much and I see ur in ur 2 ww well I hope u are lucky and get ur bfp :) and I also wanted to wish u and ur family a very happy new yr and I hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you and urs xxxxxx

Ahh thanks JoJo - yes I have been in ttc and am i preg sections, but been ignoring journals and this one for a bit.... gets a bit much sometimes..:wall2:

Sorry you were out hun, but hope you had a great night last night and are looking to the master plan for late jan bfps now.... it's got to happen soon hun , it's just waiting for me isn't it.... I know you don't want to leave me behind... ill get a move on..:wave: You having a break from soy now?

I'm not getting much other than too much progesterone, no cramps and it's 9 or 10 dpo now today, so on to next month in my mind... I wonder what it's like to be an October baby....lets find out..

Last edited:
Good luck jj have everything crossed for you . Am 17 +3 today still can't quiet believe myself that am this far now. Just hope I start to feel somemmovement soon haven't felt anything yet and am getting inpatient lol xxx

Oh wow Hayels!! 17 plus 3........ have you posted bump photos yet? where is the link if you have...... love to see your little tum...

I know it's annoying, but really don't worry on the movement thing where is your placenta, did they write it's placement down on your 12 week scan? If it's anterior , movement may be later.. All mine were and I never felt a thing before 24 weeks.. (then again I was bad at notticing the flutters, if it could have been my tum I discounted them...)

have you brought anything for baby yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back