Plan

Joey2011

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Ok, so I bought Folic Acid 400 today which is double the daily minimum. Plus raspberry leaf organic tea, so for two weeks I'm going to do 800 - 2 tablets per day as the shop also sold the higher dosage. This will give me the kick start I need or I hope it will! I'll drink two cups of the tea each day for two weeks and then cool off it as it says you shouldn't drink it in early pregnancy. I'm going to make sure my uterus is primed for implantation.*

I'm going to bd every 2 days from cd8 to cd20 and hope for the best.

Not sure what else I can do. Feels great having a little plan.

Has anyone had any experiences with either of these? Saw the acupuncture thread and think I'll try that next month.

Good luck to all, it's almost home time, yeah!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone

Sounds like a good plan :)

Have you thought about your OH taking any vitamins to help?

xxxx

yes sounds like a good plan, I am on high dose vitamins for pg and prep body for pg, also just started taking eve primrose oil.
I also read on here that royal jelly is good and now read that raspberry leaf tea is good too - better get myself some of that. xxx

Hi Kezza, not thought of OH taking any vitamins, is there a certain type he shoul take or just a multivitamin?

Corrinne, I've been taking evening primrose capsules for abot a year and its helped with periods for sure.

I hope my plan works!

If there's anything else I can add please let me know.

Best of luck to everyone!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back