JJ's New Cunning Plan to TTC her last baby

great pics sexy socks lol. Shoulder pain is hell isnt it from the trapped air! Cant believe you managed to dtd hahah you are a machine! hahah fx hun sounds like its going to be a sucess story to me :) xx

Thanks lots ladies,

Oh I feel rough today... payback for doing the kids while hubby slept after we got back ready for his night shift last night, plus dtd payback too!! dtd again tonight is the last thing I want to do...

When Devon napped today, Devon and me napped together in the bed, which was great, OH is still asleep after his shift, hopefully he will rustle up some tea this evening.

Sure my eldest (13) thinks my back injury is a little odd, bit too much stooping and taken 10 secs to sit down with far too many cushions and a hot water bottle .... but at least he is saying nothing and being unusally helpful, so ill go with that... (ill tell him oneday in the future, hopefully after I say were happily 15 weeks preg...).

CD11 today, and yesterday and today I got such faint lines on opks, that I think my ovulation may be slghtly delayed by the op, which is prob a good thing.. i'm not expecting a pos till late tomorwow till lunchtime ish the next day, but normally see more def faint lines building by now I think..

I'm trying for a pink one.... so need to avoid dtd bang on ovulaton .... want to get slow but longer lasting girl swimmers up there ready to meet the egg...

Last edited:
Take it easy Jen ya don't wanna over do it lovely rest up and heal xxx

Get them feet up Jen and rest don't be doing to much . Am really glad all seems to have gone well and am praying for a super quick bfp for you.xxx

thanks ladies, no nookie tonight, we had no time..... oh had to take my daughter to athletics and brass band, instead of me, so I did tea and devon, got a chair in there to sit on in between cooking and oh didn't get back at 810pm, he left for work at 830pm, boo hoo... never mind, I have time still, I will have to pounce in the morning on cd12... ha ha

Wish I didn't have to keep taking the potty upstairs to empty and clean, ive got two in action now to make it easier.
Devon can go upstairs with me behind me, and I have found I can carry him down on my back without hurting, he would be a right lump on my hip I bet, excpect Ill have to try it soon..

I will be doing two opks tomorow (cheep ones).

Last edited:
How did ya go with the opks Jen? And how u feeling today? I'm desperate to test I've had realy gd signs but I'm scared to see bfn why does it have to be so hard :-( I will hold off tho bet I cave tomoro lol xx

How did ya go with the opks Jen? And how u feeling today? I'm desperate to test I've had realy gd signs but I'm scared to see bfn why does it have to be so hard :-( I will hold off tho bet I cave tomoro lol xx

Hey JoJo - Well my opks are being rubbish, normally I would have a set amount of drink, like half bottle of water first thing and then nothing more, and not pee for 3-4 hrs and opk at lunchtime, then drink again and the same again 12-4pm opk at 4pm and I would get my lines cd12 late and again cd13 lunchtime opk.

Today is cd12 , and really faint lines on cheepys , slightly more than yest, so it's coming , but sooo slowly. Trouble is don't know how accurate they are as I can't hold pee for that long at mo as it hurts, and it's all swollen and yellow bruised down there..:whistle: I have the most unatractive floof:shock:

Well having managed to dtd on cd10, we also managed to dtd at lunchtime today cd12, so I'm pleased. Well I say we, OH did it all, I was practicaly a corpse...ha ha but he is being very good about it all, it's hardly romantic or sexy...:roll: I keep worrying about the hot water bottle I'm unsing on my tum, killing any swimmers in there...

We have no food in the house, and I needed more paracetamol, and so I walked to the shops, I was rubish I only made it to the waitrose, very near my house, instead of sains, so I only brought what I really needed as more expensive, and then slowely walked home, devon was in pushchair at this point, so I looked really oddly slow. I think if you have a c-section , you obviously have a tiny baby in pushchair, people totally understand if you walk funny, I just look odd, as my baby is 22 mths old! ha ha

Jo Jo - I reackon your sooooooo getting your bfp, how many dpo are you tomorow? test, test, test, test......

Last edited:
Aww bless ur oh he's beeing a star bless him, I think the op will have put ovulation nk a few days tbh just keep bding if u can and keep doing opks :) u be running riot before ya know it hehe hmmm I've had gd symptoms before Jen and got my hopes up to be dashed! My body is just so unfair on me giving me what I most desire grrrr I'm 9-10 dpo so tomoro il be 10-11 not quite sure cos of 2 very possitive opks cd14-15 I want to test but i don't wanna see that bfn!! It's so shit all this **sighs** hope ur feeling better tomoro xxx

Aww bless ur oh he's beeing a star bless him, I think the op will have put ovulation nk a few days tbh just keep bding if u can and keep doing opks :) u be running riot before ya know it hehe hmmm I've had gd symptoms before Jen and got my hopes up to be dashed! My body is just so unfair on me giving me what I most desire grrrr I'm 9-10 dpo so tomoro il be 10-11 not quite sure cos of 2 very possitive opks cd14-15 I want to test but i don't wanna see that bfn!! It's so shit all this **sighs** hope ur feeling better tomoro xxx

I know what you mean, I have had that when trying before, your body will give you all the signs your looking for, one month after devon I was soo convinced I was preg... yet not, (couldn't even pysically be!), and that made me push again for all this ivf and op nonesense. Well you could always wait till af is late, if your good, that way you won't be so worried about bfp and then chemical before af? but as last time you got to 4+4, I don't think even I could last till 4.5 weeks till testing tho...:roll:

Wishing you super sticky bfp baby luck whatever you decide to do...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think I will probs just test in morning get it over n done with and then if bfn I can get my strop out the way lol think if I am a frer will pick it up for defo yer think that's my plan I know it's a day earlier than I said but bugger it lol. Xxx

Was wondering where your update on op was and it's hiding in here :)

Glad it all went well, and can't believe ur dtd already, I'm impressed!

Just caught up JJ and I'm really pleased your op went well - best of luck ttc I will be looking out for your bfp! x

somethings not right with me,ive back tracked the last few days, and my poor hubby is now having kids after no sleep on his last night work last night so i can lay on bed, lots of shouting going on, so might move to couch soon to try to help.. , didn't want to due to ttc, but taken ibroprofen today to try to sort out swelling, or something, feels like i have pee infection.. hubby got me some cranberry juice incase too. maybee i'm just needing rest, esp at my age... very frustrating.. opks still super faint, should have had surge today, but disapointed i can't bed again, standings hard enougth....i always used to recover soo well....

Aww I'm sorry ur not feeling to gd Jen u realy must rest it's not a puddly op it's a major one ur not superwoman I know we think we are and as u say age aswel takes a bit longer to recover I mean it take it easy and maybe just go with ur body this month Jen dont rush it recover nicely and maybe December u can proper go for it :) all chilled out enjoying Xmas u have to get better xxxx

Sorry you not feeling well Jen. Have a day on the couch have a good rest you'll soon be back to your normal self you have just got to take it easy for few days xxx

Just popping by to see how your op went! Glad it went well, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good today.

Wishing you lots of luck with ttc hun and hope that BFP is just around the corner! xx

Hi JJ,

Hope you are feeling better and managing to rest a bit more hon?

xxx

Thanks Mishi, yes taking a right slow pace now, hubby went back to work the night I came home, he works nights so has to sleep all day, but thankfully he finished sleeping sat evening, so sunday monday and tueday he will be mostly awake, and hes really stepped it up, dinners have been interesting, last nights was chips with grated cheese on! ha but it means I can rest a bit more, at least till he gets stressed with kids ...

Pos OPK yesterday, and we failed to dtd yesterday morning, think the pressure got to oh, while trying not to hurt me... so we gave up, and as my cycle changed by one day later for ov this month due to op- Oving today I think instead of yesterday, and we only managed to dtd wed and friday, then I ummed and ahhed about doing it again last night, and oh wanted to leave it, and I couldn't decide as i'm trying for a girl for my daughters sake for a few months, so we are in our 2ww.
We don't have much chance with it this month with only twice bedding and not very close to ov, but you never know, it's still a chance, and by next month I will be nicely recovered for more romantic and sexy bedding....

Well ya never know Jen those swimmers stay alove a while so fingers crossed :) glad ur feeling bit better xxx

Well ya never know Jen those swimmers stay alove a while so fingers crossed :) glad ur feeling bit better xxx

Yeah hoping so JoJo, and I guess this month is a bonus as a not expected one to have started trying yet, so I am feeling okish about it now, I have only just started, and it can take a year after this op, although really hoping not of course..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back