JJ mum update 4th December lunchtime

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Received this text "Hi lexi they are keeping me in as a precaution! Till 24 hours after bleed. Really dont feel like staying tho! Have been stuck with a hand canula and then it would not give any blood! Ha so got stuck in other arm too. Waiting for bed on antenatel ward now. Devon all ok tho and no contractions! Jen"
At about 6pm I got this!!

Hope she's alright! Sorry it's a few hours late! X

10am 3rd sec - received a text saying "Hi lexi , just period pains but nothing else. Had a few, of more sore brackston hicks in early hours but moving now and bleed all stopped. So expecat to go home this am! All very boring im afraid. Really disappointed."

At least she's alright and little man Devon is ok. X

JJ just tested again saying "Hi lexi docs have been round and they think bleed is from a placental abruption. So they are keeping me in! They are looking for any cancelations on booked sections too but may not be any. Good job my baby bag had magazines. Phone topup voucher and a book! Im not paying £5 a day to wattch tely ! Say hi to the girls, i miss my pf. Hope i didnmt miss any babies! Jen"

Good luck and hope Devon is born today!!

Another update 6pm 3rd dec received a text saying "Hi the nurse i asked on this shift about did they find another date, said maybee i go home tomorow ! And prob wont get another date at short notice and to ask again tomorow with docs! So im in limbo still and not tomorow then!. Argh."

How frustrating, think I would just discharge myself if I were her! Fancy getting your hopes up like that!

Update 4th dec lunchtime- JJ is still in hosp, she said "Hi. Devons trace all ok after if started behaving as too sleepy! So Just waiting on if a slot tomorow. And thats really unlikly. Then they will do bloods to save a trip to pathology today. Take that canula out my hand and then i can go home today! Jen"

Flipping nightmare. Hope she gets to meet him tomorrow. X

Last edited:
Glad to hear that everything is ok. Hope your stay in hospital isn't too bad.

I feel ur pain girl. Rest up well n hope all goes well xxxx

Oh I've missed so much these last few days! Hope everything is ok with JJ I feel her pain having to stay in overnight! Xxx

Oh bless her! Glad everything is is ok!
XxX

best wishes jj this is all getting so real for us all isnt it wow so exciting xx

Gad she's ok, hope she gets to come home soon?

Good Luck Jenny, can't wait to see Devon's first piccies xxx

Hope she's ok and can't wait to see some pics of little Devon :love:

Ooooooh very exciting x hope you're ok x hugs x

Oh wow. Hope they get a cancellation and that he's here soon! Can't believe he might be born today

Good luck JJ, hope everything is well xxx

Thanks for the update :D

Bad news about the placental abruption, but glad they're looking to move the section forward!!

Good Luck Jen & Devon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back