RByran's Labour Thread - Update on 1st post - 11th Dec - 1023am

Good luck! Hope everything is going well! :)
XxX

Ohhhh how exciting another little one about to make an appearance!! Good luck Rbryan xx

Updated first post - 9th Dec 11:49am

Thinking of u hun, keep going its all worth it xx

Ive been out all day, but no news from rebecca via phone - hope it's going ok and she is just too busy pushing that baby out to text - or just no news yet ladies X

Update on first post- 11th Dec - 1023am

Awww at least they're lettin u wait 2 weeks. Sometimes if it fails they book u in for section. So fx that the failed induction will have started everythin movin xxx

Oh sorry to hear it failed but like Emma said at least they are giving her more time and not going straight for a c-section.

thanks for all your support ladies im hoping i will start on my own as having period like pains and the odd tightening tonight but just relaxing at home and least i can watch the x factor final xx

yayy for relaxing at home Rebecca, if you don't go off on your own, did they give you a definate date to work towards in two weeks? will it be from the start of your induction or from today?

not sure apparently pregnancy day care clinic will ring me on monday and they will sort it all out for e here's hoping!

Good luck hun! Hope things start happening soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back