JJ mum update 4th December lunchtime

Goodluck Jen, hopefully won't be long until devon's here! x x

Hope all is well hun and LO arrives soon and safe. xXx

Good luck JJMum. Hope little Devon is here safe and well soon.

Good luck Jen .... thinking of you !!! wonder whats happening now ????????????????????????????????

Thats disappointing that they can't fit her in, I would have thought an erupted placenta would take priority.

Hope they're taking good care of you jenni! Fingers crossed baby Devon is here soon xx

Fx you are either out soon or you have Devon. hospitals are the worst place to rest you get no sleep. Hope you are ok x x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hope everythings ok jen and they get things sorted out for you and the lil man soon xxx

What a nightmare not knowing whether she's coming or going... Hope they give her something definite soon, one way or the other!

What a good job she was so prepared! x

How frustrating :( I'd have thought if they were worried about a placental abruption that she wouldn't be sent home and they'd want him out as soon as possible...hope they sort something out for her soon.

Hope you're ok Jen :hug: x x

I know sam's mum, like an emergency section. It mustn't affect the baby too much then :/

I think they're waiting for a free slot for her section?
I would have thought it would have been done sharpish too, what with the abruption... :eh:

Last edited:
LOL hi jen nice bein in same bay as you,,,,,, dont worry devon will be born soon and you can hold him awww,,,,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back