JJ mum update 4th December lunchtime

Hi Ladies,

Big thank you for all you lovely messages,your such a lovely bunch , I'm now back at home finally!

Thanks Flexi Lexi for being my super text buddy,great job! and the lovely Heulyn too for updates - thankyou.

Devon is still with me and still cooking, and all ok. The other ladies in the ward thought bump had dropped today, so maybee the more painful tigthnings in the night between 11 and 1am were doing something. I will take a 39 week (am 39 tomorow) piccy later and compare with my 38 week photo to see. Def felt much more sore and heavy between legs on the school run just now to surprise my kids!

No spaces for bringing section forward , but I shall now reveal my actual section date is this thursday the 6th! so not too long to wait. Hubby has told me absolutly no going into labour between now and then as it's all too up in the air for him frankly! ha ha (Now I really know the uncertainty and limboness of you labour ladies , full respect to you X)

Well I shall enjoy my bubble bath tonight, as only hole in the floor showers available at the hospital, think I might even dye my hair (only semi perm) and do a face pack too for a pre baby treat- yummmm

Oh and remind myself what the telly and PF looks like !!!

Last edited:
Not long to wait now hun, Bring on Thursday :) xx

:yay: i knew it would b this week sometime :) can't wait to see pics of ur lil man xx

i was trying to find your section date haha no wonder i couldnt find it lollets hope from now till thursday you have a nice easy relaxing time with your boy spending his last day or so in his comfy home :)

Super glad all is well JJ but jealous you get to meet Devon this week!! Send some labour dust my way please!!!

Enjoy this evening, you definitely deserve a pamper after the last few days :) Good luck for Thursday and will keep eyes peeled for pics of the lil man!! x

Whoop! So excited for you x can't wait to see him!

Super glad all is well JJ but jealous you get to meet Devon this week!! Send some labour dust my way please!!!

Enjoy this evening, you definitely deserve a pamper after the last few days :) Good luck for Thursday and will keep eyes peeled for pics of the lil man!! x

Here you are Mikid, not long for you now either -:stork:

Bucket loads of baby dust- coming your way hun
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

glad your ok and not long to wait now i cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone seems like wasnt that long ago u got ur bfp. good luck for thurs xxxxxx

This Thursday?? Wow oh my goodness, I must go and do some nesting for you lol

Fingers crossed Devon makes his great escape soon. Put ur feet up n try n relax hunny xxx

What time? I hope it's not too late in the day! I'll be going nuts waiting to hear the news

Here you are Mikid, not long for you now either -:stork:

Bucket loads of baby dust- coming your way hun
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks hunni :) hope your enjoying your 'me' time!

Enjoy the time before Devon glad you are home hun not long to wait now x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatal

Hi Ladies,

Big thank you for all you lovely messages,your such a lovely bunch , I'm now back at home finally!

Thanks Flexi Lexi for being my super text buddy,great job! and the lovely Heulyn too for updates - thankyou.

Glad to hear that all is well, and you're welcome :D

I agree with the hubby - no going into labour before your section! :rofl:
It's far too nervewracking!

Hope you enjoy your pamper, you deserve it :)

Good luck for Thursday JJ mum! Bet you can't wait :)
Hope you've enjoyed you're pamper and I look forward to reading all about the birth :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck for thursday! bet you can't wait to meet your little man x

Good luck JJ! can't wait to see piccies of little Devon xxx

What time? I hope it's not too late in the day! I'll be going nuts waiting to hear the news

They apparently will decide in the morning just before they start on the actual order, 1 2 and 3 ! (so I agree , the suspense is killing me too, along with the question of what will Devon weigh?).

hope I'm not the last one - I will be sooo hungry , (nothing to eat after midnight today), and that makes me feel sick and also Jack has to leave by 2:30pm latest after to collect kids from school / tea etc.

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow Hun xx

They apparently will decide in the morning just before they start on the actual order, 1 2 and 3 ! (so I agree , the suspense is killing me too, along with the question of what will Devon weigh?).

hope I'm not the last one - I will be sooo hungry , (nothing to eat after midnight today), and that makes me feel sick and also Jack has to leave by 2:30pm latest after to collect kids from school / tea etc.

Can no one else pick up the kids so he can stay with you? would be a shame if he missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back