JJ mum has had baby!! a couple of updates . . .7th Jan 3pm

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Jenni has had devon. 6lb 6oz and perfect!

Congrats! She's just got To the postnatal ward. How exciting!

She just text me saying "Sorryy i didnu text earlieR. I was in recovery feeling pants. I kept being sick and bp a bit all over the shop. Devon has been tested twice now for the billirubin levels for jaundice due to my antibodies and hope to not jump up for light theapary when tested every 6 hrs. Oh good to get kids and will be back at 73o pm. Have to breast feed and then after top with formula! Due again to antibodies. Ta jen"

Hope she feels better and enjoys her little man! X

had a couple of texts 6th dec 21:46 - "hi lexi, been plenty sick this afternoon so no updates. got an injection that sorted it out now. Devon doing lovely but too sleepy to take my breast milk! being made to give him formula bottles as he needs fluids 2nd has only had two feeds now since born. i have got my manual pump here now for next feed as plenty first milk! and determined to keep trying".

another text 6th jan 23:00 - " hey guess what! i just got up and washed down below! and felt pretty good to be up. catheter is hooked up under bed so cant go anywhere, but really pleased."

bless her! i text her back saying thats great news! xx

Updated text 3pm 7th Jan! Jen just text saying "Hi,. I am very sore today! Have really sore shoulders too think being sat up too much not helping and im too talk for the bed! Ha devon has started the photo therappy now as his billirubin levels jumping cause of my antibodies. Having to breast feed then express and then cup feed plus formula at each feed. But dont want the bottles they keep asking of to use so will be worth it jen"

Just to keep you all on the wagon .... X

Last edited:
awww congratulations on the birth of devon xx

Congrats and hope your both doing well xx

huge congrates. so happy he is finally here and you can enjoy him xxx

Congrats hun. Everyone seems to be having babies early. xXx

Congratulations hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations JJ - glad little Devon is here safe and sound xx

Congratulations Hun x

Aww wow thaw great news that he is here safe and hope jen recovers well. So pleased and relieved for her!!

Congratulations hun, cant wait to see him xxx

Whoop! Yay xxxx congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back