Jazz - at hospital *Updates*

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Got a text from Jazz at 2.27am saying that she is in hospital as she thinks her waters have gone, she is being kept in over night. Baby is fine and has been kicking the monitor :)

She said she will update me when she knows more.

UPDATE: Texts From Jazz

3.38am - Been put on the ward told by midwife if i lose more fluid to tell someone asap, been here an hour when i stand up lose fluid but no one can see me as to busy :( makes it more stressful.

7.22am - Been back on the monitor picking up tightenings there not regular but now got to see doctor and go from there, crossing everything she stays put for a while longer!

I asked her if it was her waters that went, she replied:

- there not sure yet going to ask doctor.

9.36am - Seen doctor had a increase in tightenings and they are pretty uncomfy she said got to stay in bed for 2 hours then a doctor will check if im dilating. How can i stay put for to 2 hours need to pee every 5 mins lol.

11.13am - Just seen another doctor dont think waters fully gone but they could be leaking there not to worried about the tightenings got to keep eye on them and if they get worse or more regular will keep me in again, they could pick tightenings up on monitor so they could see any changes next time.

Jazz is being let out and has got to see the midwife and to keep extra watch on beans movement.

I have put a thread in here to start with until I know more..

Thinking of you hun xxx

(Jazz is 34 + 5) Jazz sends her Thanks on for all your comments.

Last edited:
Hope Jazz and baby are ok. :hugs:

Hope baby stays cooking a little bit longer xx

Updated first post! Once i know little one is defintely on her way i will move over and start a labour watch in labour and birth.

really hope jazz is ok, stay put little girl! best of luck :hugs: xxx

Glad Jazz and Baby are ok and bean is staying put for a bit longer. These August 4th baby girls like to scare us. Keep resting hun xx

She has text to say she is going home for a sleep!!

A much needed one i reckon! Yes August 4th babys, you cheeky monkeys :)

Glad she is allowed home, and LO can cook a bit longer xx

Phew glad Lo is staying put for a bit :) at least she can get some rest at home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back