""JANUARY Testing Thread""

Hi Donna, please remove me from the testing list i won't even bother this month because i missed my chance. Thanks hun

:oops: :oops: :oops: i am going to stop moaning now lol!

xxxxxx

and i only have one pg test left so i think that my new rule will be not to buy anymore until af is LATE!! :wall:

Me too... I have one digi and one normal... And Rose I'm not being 'good'. I'm trying to resist!! And I reckon if I tell you lot it's Monday then I'm more likely to stick to it... Although if AF doesn't show on Thurs I may have to test Friday morning :doh:

How do you hold off this long? I'm so convinced I'm knocked up this month... I feel just like I did before and I just want to KNOW but don't want to test too early, get a BFN and waste a test :lol:. O/H is convinced too... :?

buddabun said:
Me too... I have one digi and one normal... And Rose I'm not being 'good'. I'm trying to resist!! And I reckon if I tell you lot it's Monday then I'm more likely to stick to it... Although if AF doesn't show on Thurs I may have to test Friday morning :doh:

How do you hold off this long? I'm so convinced I'm knocked up this month... I feel just like I did before and I just want to KNOW but don't want to test too early, get a BFN and waste a test :lol:. O/H is convinced too... :?

fingers are tightly crossed for you, i understand where you are coming from, its gutting keep getting bfn's :(

thanks so much sam. And it does suck. I thought I was last month but kind of knew i was kidding myself. this time i'm so convinced I will be genuinely surprised if AF turns up... of course you could well be consoling me in a couple of days time :?

Will see if I can get some cheap dipstick tests tomorrow as this is killing me lol

i am excited for you!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i am wondering if af may be late for me, i normally have cramps by now and there is nothing so it could be a 28day'er!!!

got a slight ache "down there" but thats it :think:

i had cramps 2 days before last month :pray:

Ooooooeerr Sam didnt look at you ticker thingy wow good luck :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:

Well i think af is on her way...i have a slight headache, bad tummy ache and feel all strange!

At first i thought i was having abdominal pains linked with my kidney problem, but as its not strong enough more of a dull ache, haven't have an af since december 2007 when started depo so can't remember what it feels like?!

I sure hope it is af, at least then i can get on with TTC properly!

Weird everyone here hates af but i want her to visit me just once....... after that i don't want her back as i want a BFP instead!! lol

Hope you get it soon in that case and you can get on with ttc good luck hope all works out for you :hug: :hug:

fingers crossed for all you ladies. after my moment of weakness I have decided to wait until friday... it keeps me off the wine and pate if I don;'t have a BFN yet :lol:

we af is not here yet but i am cramping off and on although not consistant. ff says af is due tomorrow so i dont know why that is?? :wall:

did my first temp this am and it was 36.50 so i guess thats low :( :( :(

sam27 said:
we af is not here yet but i am cramping off and on although not consistant. ff says af is due tomorrow so i dont know why that is?? :wall:

hope af doesn't turn up and you get a bfp :hug:

roseanimal said:
sam27 said:

hope af doesn't turn up and you get a bfp :hug:

thanks, i am not getting my hopes up as i had tested recently, sure it feels like af.

got a small amount of cm (its very strange!)

there aren't too many bfps on the list but I'm sure there've been loads!! had some people not put their dates up here?

waterlilie said:
Hi Donna, please remove me from the testing list i won't even bother this month because i missed my chance. Thanks hun
Nope cant do that, only when AF gets ya, you never know :wink:

Sam, good luck hun :hug: 36.50, have you got the baby mad one. if so, when you turn it on keep your finger held down and it shows your last temp, 36.50 is it's on temp, so if you checked later to see what it was you have to hold the button down for a couple of seconds.

buddabun CONGRATUALTIONS
:dance: :dance: :clap: Sticky sticky baby dust being thrown all over you babe, well done :cheer:

no i got one from boots, for some reason my chart when you click the link comes up in farenheit? never mind but i have had a big drop this morning.

i tested last night and got a bfn :( so not sure why af is running late

You can set FF to chart in Celcius. I did...

Fingers crossed that it's just early on hon and you haven't shown yet!...

buddabun said:
You can set FF to chart in Celcius. I did...

Fingers crossed that it's just early on hon and you haven't shown yet!...

thanks hun :hug:

its strange today, I FEEL NOTHING :wall:

no pg symptoms or af symptoms! the cramping as more or less gone, had a slight bit but i have just had a bit of a funny stomach :oops: :oops:

even my bbs are not sore like they have been its like af has come and gone but not! i really thought i would have had it early today and now i can not think of anything else

all the signs are that i am not pg but i think it must be my body playing tricks especially with the temp drop!

i tried to check my cp and could not even find it earlier! now i can just feel it but its so high, does it normally drop before af???

sorry to go on :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back