""JANUARY Testing Thread""

My cervix went very high before af got me last month and I know Lilly's did too. I couldn't even find mine it went that high. The drop in temp isnt good either Sam, did you test before rising from bed and at the same time as yesterday?

i know this sounds silly but i not 100% sure what time i took temp this am i was so tired but i think it should be the same as yesterday.

i am sitting here torn between hanging on or going to boots to get a test!

i might have some come in the post today but i doubt it, i am sure i am not but i am driving myself mad!

normally i have very painful af so i can tell when its coming, i have a feeling it wont be today, (then again i could be wrong lol)

Sam your at the worst part of the month honey and I feel for you. Try and sit on your hands a couple more days and wait for your tests to arrive :hug:

Donna's here said:
Sam your at the worst part of the month honey and I feel for you. Try and sit on your hands a couple more days and wait for your tests to arrive :hug:

they have just got here :D so i will give it a go later fx xxxx

well i tested and its a bfn! not that i am shocked! oh well i just want to get on with this month now, opk's and temping at the ready

well i am out this month! af is here in full force! good luck to the rest of you who are still to test xxxx

aww sam I'm sorry hon, I was rooting for you. :hug:

Misslarue, it's not over till she rears her head. Fingers crossed for you

hugs to all those with bfn - next month it could be you!! :hug:
to all those still to test - good luck :dance:

AF this mornin for me but fine because that means i no i ov'd when i thought i did. will try harder next month haha x

Sam, Misslarue, Louise & Shaunie, really sorry af got you ladies :hug: Best of luck next month :hug:

this time next wek I should be able to update you!! handed in my pee this afternoon (fmu and had gone all cloudy by the time i got to the docs after work. tmi i know but is that normal??) and have my blood tests tomorrow!! :cheer: :cheer: really excited as will finally know what the hell's going on!

i am sure slightly cloudy should be fine as long as you dont have signs of a uti, its probably due to it being fmu. good luck :hug: :hug:

Misslarue, louise and shaunie sorry af got us, lets hope for feb :hug:

Good luck tommorow Rose, did just say that on a different thread but just incase you miss it thought I'd say it again :hug:

I'm out this month too :(

On the bright side, another 32 day cycle (have now had 40, 32, 38, 32) so here's hoping my hormones keep behaving :pray: and also means the OPK's worked this month, as I had what I thought was a positive exactly 2 weeks ago.

Here's to next month :roll:

:hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone who has been got by the witch :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for everyone who got their bfps :cheer: :cheer:

Good Luck everyone still to test :pray: :pray: :pray:

Emma79... I hope your cycles stay at 32 days for you and that you get your bfp next month :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello, can I join? I know it's a bit late!

I'm due Af on the 23rd so if she hasn't shown up by the 24th I'll be testing.

Good luck to everyone testing this week :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back