""JANUARY Testing Thread""

Yay - congratulations, Nicky - that looks very similar to mine! :cheer:

Can I be changes to BFP on the testing list please? :D

This is a good start, so there must be lots of baby dust around. Sorry to all of those who got caught by the evil witch and best of luck for next month :hug: :hug: and big fingers crossed for those still waiting to text :pray:

well i know its early but i poas this am and guess what.......BFN!!! :oops: :oops:

i kind of knew it would be but still did it, i must be mad!

feel horrible today, just want to cry (think i must have the mother of all af's coming) :( :(

AF Got me Again :cry: :cry: Gonna Go to the docs in Feb as that will be 12 months of trying :( :(

gemoid said:
Yay - congratulations, Nicky - that looks very similar to mine! :cheer:

Can I be changes to BFP on the testing list please? :D

This is a good start, so there must be lots of baby dust around. Sorry to all of those who got caught by the evil witch and best of luck for next month :hug: :hug: and big fingers crossed for those still waiting to text :pray:
YAYAYAYAYAY CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXX :cheer: Well done :dance:

sam27 said:
well i know its early but i poas this am and guess what.......BFN!!! :oops: :oops:

i kind of knew it would be but still did it, i must be mad!

feel horrible today, just want to cry (think i must have the mother of all af's coming) :( :(
Sam, your on day 23 and I think you ov'd on day 15, so that sonly 8 dpo, bit early for 99% of tests to show, so it's way not over yet :hug:

KittyMom said:
AF Got me Again :cry: :cry: Gonna Go to the docs in Feb as that will be 12 months of trying :( :(
Awww nooooo :( I'd make the appointment asap hun and get over to see them. Good luck :hug:

Donna's here said:
Cyprus, ohhhh noooooo. BFN arrggghhhhhhh. Ebay cheapies have been known to give a faint evap line, thats why I asked. Did you test today with the same type of test yesterday? Fingers crossed it turns back into a BFP in a couple of days xxxxx

I think Im going to steer clear of ebay cheapies from now on as have heard a few negative comments about reliabilty.

I used a twin pack of boots own brand tests, one each day and a different result on each :wall: Still no sign of AF today though, so Im not giving up yet!

Cyprus08 said:
I used a twin pack of boots own brand tests, one each day and a different result on each :wall: Still no sign of AF today though, so Im not giving up yet!

The boots own ons are only 50mlu, first response and others like that are 25mlu which will pick up the pregnancy sooner. You can get 10mlu ones but I think these are the ones which people have had some false positives / evap lines on if I understand correctly?

Please can you add me fo the 30th?

May as well join back in with the testing threads :cheer:

Cyprus, get some more tests hun and blimming good luck :pray:

Sam, your not silly. I done the same last month, your just becoming a POAS addict too :lol:

skairdykat, welcome back hun, good luck :hug:

Definitely gonna need to be moved off the 7th. I'm hoping ov will happen soon as my temps have calmed down a bit (yay!) but no idea when. :? I'll keep you posted. :lol:

melissa5317 said:
Definitely gonna need to be moved off the 7th. I'm hoping ov will happen soon as my temps have calmed down a bit (yay!) but no idea when. :? I'll keep you posted. :lol:
Ok Mel, fingers crossed ov will happen soon, its got to hasn't it!!!

I am now on day 29 of 27/28 day cycle. So one day late. Not thinking much really cos have felt like AF was coming for about 2 weeks now. I'll leave it and if nothing by monday I'll buy a test. Think AF will be here today though.

Congrats to all the BFPs! Fab news! and chin up to all the BFNs - it ll soon be you!!!!

Cori & Kate :hug: Sorry ladies :( xxxxx

Joan, you never know, 2 weeks of af type pain is a good sign, fingers crossed, get testing!!! :pray:

not to sound like a broken record or anything but... still no af for me!

KittyMom said:

So sorry kittymom :hug: :hug: :hug: But at least the docs will be able to help you out so you can get that bfp soon!

Roseanimal - hope AF stays away, and good luck with testing tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back