January 2022 Due Dates

WaterLilly

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

With two positive pregnancy tests and a positive blood test with my family doctor with numbers going the way they should, I am now starting a thread for all of us Momma's with due dates in January of 2022! What better way to ring in the new year?

Now with introductions! What number baby will this be for you? How long were you trying to conceive before you got your BFP? Experiencing any symptoms? Did you know you were pregnant before you got your positive? Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Will you be finding out as soon as you can what gender you are having? Any of interesting things you want to share?

I'll start. This will be my third child. I have a daughter who is turning 8 this year and a son who will be turning 5 closer to the end of the year. My hubby and I don't care what gender the baby since we already have one of each. As long as they are healthy, we are happy. For symptoms, I am only feeling tired during the evening hours and that's it. I feel very lucky this time around since my other pregnancies weren't so easy. Since this is our third and we already have one of each, we won't be finding out the gender of this one until they are born. That's about it from me!

Share your due date and I'll add you to the list below!

Jan 1 - @WaterLilly
Jan 2
Jan 3
Jan 4 - @Ladyxo
Jan 5
Jan 6
Jan 7
Jan 8
Jan 9 - @Kris402
Jan 10
Jan 11
Jan 12
Jan 13 - @Shan92
Jan 14
Jan 15
Jan 16 - @MoominGirl
Jan 17 - @Mom2Be2022 and @sandy92
Jan 18
Jan 19
Jan 20 - @Kris402
Jan 21
Jan 22 - @Katelindsay
Jan 23
Jan 24
Jan 25
Jan 26
Jan 27 - @Jezby
Jan 28
Jan 29
Jan 30
Jan 31

Last edited:
Hi all!

This is our first baby (so excited and terrified lol). We weren't trying and fell pregnant in January then miscarried in February, we started actually trying once my body had recovered from that.

Symptoms. Ugh. So once again I have super tender and sore breasts (hubby is devastated to have his favorite pillows banned). I have also been pretty gassy/bloated and noticed I start feeling a little sick if I don't eat regularly. Not a huge amount of nausea, basically just extra saliva and hunger pains.

Because of the super sore breasts, I had a fairly good idea that I'd get a positive test! When I was little I always wanted a little girl, and I think hubby would love a daughter, but really as long as the baby is sticky and healthy I'll be happy. We will find out the gender as soon as we can and won't worry about a gender reveal this pregnancy.

My boss knows I'm possibly pregnant as I've been sorting out my insurance and my immediate coworker knows because she heard me scheduling appointments and I couldn't not bitch about my body's weird cycles so she knew when my period didn't come. Everyone else is in the dark and will stay that way until 4th of July weekend. I've got some cute frames for the soon-to-be grandparents and great-grandma while I found some announcement cards for our other family members. I won't order them until after my 6 week ultrasound though, February has me being extra cautious about getting excited and buying things. I did start a new pregnancy journal though and hope I get to continue it.

Depending on how you calculate my due date could be January 9th (1st day of last period) or January 20th (based on ovulation date).

Hi all!

This is our first baby (so excited and terrified lol). We weren't trying and fell pregnant in January then miscarried in February, we started actually trying once my body had recovered from that.

Symptoms. Ugh. So once again I have super tender and sore breasts (hubby is devastated to have his favorite pillows banned). I have also been pretty gassy/bloated and noticed I start feeling a little sick if I don't eat regularly. Not a huge amount of nausea, basically just extra saliva and hunger pains.

Because of the super sore breasts, I had a fairly good idea that I'd get a positive test! When I was little I always wanted a little girl, and I think hubby would love a daughter, but really as long as the baby is sticky and healthy I'll be happy. We will find out the gender as soon as we can and won't worry about a gender reveal this pregnancy.

My boss knows I'm possibly pregnant as I've been sorting out my insurance and my immediate coworker knows because she heard me scheduling appointments and I couldn't not bitch about my body's weird cycles so she knew when my period didn't come. Everyone else is in the dark and will stay that way until 4th of July weekend. I've got some cute frames for the soon-to-be grandparents and great-grandma while I found some announcement cards for our other family members. I won't order them until after my 6 week ultrasound though, February has me being extra cautious about getting excited and buying things. I did start a new pregnancy journal though and hope I get to continue it.

Depending on how you calculate my due date could be January 9th (1st day of last period) or January 20th (based on ovulation date).

Exciting!! The first one is always fun! Hoping you have a H&H pregnancy! I put you down for the 9th and the 20th for now. Once you know a better idea on when your due date is, I can change it to reflect that date. :)

Exciting!! The first one is always fun! Hoping you have a H&H pregnancy! I put you down for the 9th and the 20th for now. Once you know a better idea on when your due date is, I can change it to reflect that date. :)
Thanks!

Waiting for the nurse to call me with the blood test results right now. I can see the lab results in my portal app, but I want to hear what they have to say. I'm so nervous! I took more tests this morning and the frer definitely shows progression, I also got positives on the cheapies and digital for the first time.

PXL_20210511_114259832.jpg PXL_20210513_125600509.jpg

Thanks!

Waiting for the nurse to call me with the blood test results right now. I can see the lab results in my portal app, but I want to hear what they have to say. I'm so nervous! I took more tests this morning and the frer definitely shows progression, I also got positives on the cheapies and digital for the first time.

View attachment 92949 View attachment 92950
Congratulations lovely, fab you got a digi in there! I hope this is a sticky bean :dust: sending extra sticky baby dust to you

Thanks!

Nothing beats seeing the word "pregnant" on a digi! Congrats again! :)

Thanks!

How many dpo were you to get pregnant on the clear blue test hun xx

How many dpo were you to get pregnant on the clear blue test hun xx
I'm 14 DPO today, got the positive with fmu. :D

And my phone refuses to let the nurse call me so we have to message through the portal. Annoying but not the end of the world! She said my results show early pregnancy and we'll retest on Monday. At 4 days away we'd be looking for the numbers to at least quadruple, right?

Screenshot_20210513-145134.png

Last edited:
Hi all!!

This will be our first baby together, I have a 9 year old step son. I am due January 4th I believe, I have my first ultrasound in two weeks. I would love for it to be a girl, but of coarse if it’s a boy I’ll be happy too! We already have names picked out, just need to decide on a middle name if it’s a boy.. we had only been trying for two months to get pregnant, I was NOT expecting to see a BFP on the pregnancy test lol. I am not having too bad of symptoms yet... just a little nausea and sometimes sore breasts. I can’t wait to reach the 2.5/3 month mark so we can tell everyone!!!

Hi all!!

This will be our first baby together, I have a 9 year old step son. I am due January 4th I believe, I have my first ultrasound in two weeks. I would love for it to be a girl, but of coarse if it’s a boy I’ll be happy too! We already have names picked out, just need to decide on a middle name if it’s a boy.. we had only been trying for two months to get pregnant, I was NOT expecting to see a BFP on the pregnancy test lol. I am not having too bad of symptoms yet... just a little nausea and sometimes sore breasts. I can’t wait to reach the 2.5/3 month mark so we can tell everyone!!!
Congratulations and welcome! Hope your pregnancy is happy and healthy!

Hi! Congrats everyone! Just found out I'm pregnant from a few urine tests in the last 2 days, but still waiting to do blood test in a few days. I'm almost 37, first time having a positive test.
I wasn't actively trying yet, and it happened unexpectedly right away, so in a bit of shock. Everything out there makes it seem like you will likely have to try for a long time at this age, and my pessimism convinced me that would be me as well. My partner is still in another city, so I'm waiting to tell him until I know the hcg is increasing next week. Not telling anyone before him , So I decided to jump on a forum so I could at least talk about it! I think he will be a little overwhelmed that it happened so fast (he's just starting a new job as an attending dr.) so feeling a bit anxious about that.
My potential due date is Jan 22nd, but honestly it's so hard to be in this weird planning but don't want to be disappointed phase since I'm older and haven't been pregnant before. I've been trying some pregnancy meditations to get through the anxiety of these early days.
I took a test after having some odd symptoms starting about 5 days before I used an early response test and got a faint line (around 10/11 dpo). I typically have issues with heartburn and nausea, and get sore boobs before AF, so those weren't too suspicious for me. For me it was these random dizzy waves if I moved fast, taking a nap for the first time in forever, crazy thirst/dry mouth, and congestion that never became a cold. I must have implanted on earlier side, never had bleeding. Right now I'm just tired from whatever I do, waking up super early, and really hungry.
In case it's my only one, I'd love to have a girl, but at this point just hoping for healthy like everyone else! I'll definitely find out if it gets to that point, though.

I'm 14 DPO today, got the positive with fmu. :D

And my phone refuses to let the nurse call me so we have to message through the portal. Annoying but not the end of the world! She said my results show early pregnancy and we'll retest on Monday. At 4 days away we'd be looking for the numbers to at least quadruple, right?

View attachment 92951

34 looking good for 14 DPO @Kris402 xxx

34 looking good for 14 DPO @Kris402 xxx
Oh good! I saw the number and my heart sank a little, I'm glad it's a good number. Obviously the nurse would've said otherwise but not getting to talk to her on the phone and hear her voice left me with a little niggling doubt.

I’ve got this little table shows DPO average result and then actual results range really useful xxx

82EE95B8-3F8F-4C25-8354-07DFD60B099D.jpeg

Hi!

My due date from ovulation should be the 13th Jan, but both my other kids were really late so I'll likely go past the 20th!

Congratulations to you all x

Thank you for this! I keep getting cramping and it makes me panic and run for the bathroom every time. Monday can't come soon enough!

Cramping is normal babe, I had it all way thru with my daughter and now having it again and I'm 12+2 today it's worse this time round but midwife said that's normal for second one xx

Cramping is normal babe, I had it all way thru with my daughter and now having it again and I'm 12+2 today it's worse this time round but midwife said that's normal for second one xx
Logically I know that, I think I'm just going to be twitchy until July.

Logically I know that, I think I'm just going to be twitchy until July.

All natural I worry at every twinge cramp pain and then I worry if I have nothing just shows what a good momma you will be <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back