Whos due in January?

Has she got in touch with you yet though? or given you a contact number or do I just contact my doctor with my worries until my first appointment?

sorry for all the qs my doctor was useless, did nothing on my initial visit even though I explained I have miscarried triplets in the past and am diabetic, just told me to go home and wait for my midwife to call, do you think I should call again for my glucose blood test (sugar levels) or am I worrying over nothing

The midwife phoned me a week after I had the docs appointment.

I suggest you ring the docs tomorrow and ask about when you will be able to speak to a midwife as you have concerns.

They have to respect your wishes and you should get a call from one hun.

I am due on the same day as you and nothing on an info pack. What is this info pack your doc was talking about? I got a scan booked and appointment booked as well. Your midwife should be contacting you soon, I take it.

I have no idea I was not given it, apparently they had ran out :wall:

I will call the doc tomorrow and see if I can at least get a midwife number or a blood test

with regards to the MW apparently according to friends its about 8 weeks that we have our first appointments, but again I do not know for sure my doctor has told me nothing :doh:

Hun if you have to see a doc again, dont see him :lol:

Hope you get further tomorrow when you ring :hug:

hi again l meant the 26th january no the 16th lol, then again with my last 2 l was 10 days overdue,may l'll follow suit this time.is anyone from west lancashire??? :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back