January 2022 Due Dates

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by WaterLilly, May 11, 2021.

1. MoominGirl

MoominGirl Well-Known Member

Hello!! Massive congrats to you too! Hope you're keeping well?

night owl likes this.
  2. WaterLilly

WaterLilly Well-Known Member

Oh no Jezby. So sorry for your loss. Sending lots of hugs your way!

3. Jezby

Jezby Well-Known Member

We found an ectopic pregnancy dates 7weeks 5days. Had emergency surgery last night to remove my left tube and the foetus

how we went from text book Pregancy to losing a baby and a tube I will never know. Absolutely devastated

4. WaterLilly

I am absolutely heartbroken for you Jezby. Sending lots of love your way and keeping you in my thoughts. Life can be too cruel sometimes. :(

Jezby likes this.
  5. Kris402

Kris402 Well-Known Member

Had my first appointment! Official due date is January 23rd. Baby is still growing strong, heartbeat is now 170 and we got to listen to it this time! I'm amazed and blessed at the fact that I'm just tired, I was really expecting (and dreading) nausea to kick in full force this week.

6. night owl

night owl Well-Known Member

yes I’m doing great thanks, I’m being kept extremely busy by my little girl who is now a toddler! Can’t believe I’m going to have a toddler and a newborn, eek! Exciting times ahead xx

Shelby Smith likes this.
  7. WaterLilly

Updates! How has everyone been feeling? Symptoms getting worse or better? Mine for the most part are starting to get better but I also just hit the 12 week mark so they say symptoms tend to get better around that time. However, I gained 9lbs in this first trimester already!!! It's crazy. Hopefully that isn't a sign of what my second trimester will be like.

Shelby Smith likes this.
  8. Shelby Smith

Shelby Smith Member

10 weeks and 5 days today! I feel nauseous all day every day and throw up every morning. I started feeling this way around weeks 5-6. Had an ultrasound yesterday and baby looked great with a 179 bpm heart rate. My skin is on a rollercoaster, I wake up to pee at least once in the middle of the night, and I feel the need to lay down most afternoons.

9. Kris402

Kris402 Well-Known Member

9 weeks 4 days today and symptoms have been good! Vivid dreams and fatigue are the main ones but I've also been hungrier than I usually am.

Who all knows in your circle of family, friends, and coworkers? My mom knew right away (even with me trying to keep it secret at first) and we just told my husband's dad a couple nights ago. My best friend and coworkers also know.

10. WaterLilly

I will be 13 weeks on Sunday so we made the annoucement recently to family, friends, and coworkers. Though my parents, siblings, in-laws, and boss knew before this. Can't believe I am almost in my second trimester already.

Kris402 likes this.
  11. WinterWolf

WinterWolf Well-Known Member

@MoominGirl Eeek, lovely to see you’re pregnant again! Congratulations!! Hoping you have another good pregnancy xxx

12. MoominGirl

Thanks so much. I'm doing pretty good to be fair so counting myself very lucky! Hope all is good with you?

13. MoominGirl

So update from me. 11+1 today though I'll likely be a few days more than that at the scan I think. Feeling mostly ok. Have been very lucky to avoid many symptoms. I've been tired of course and not sleeping well but that's been the worst of it really. Feel like my energy levels are coming back again so feeling a bit more motivated. How is everyone else?

14. Leila

Leila Well-Known Member

I think I’m going to join this group

no one speaks on the February Thread !

- if this pregnancy is successful I’ll probably give birth in January anyway … as I have to be induced earlier - as with last one …

I am now 6+5 weeks pregnant

WaterLilly likes this.
  15. WinterWolf

WinterWolf Well-Known Member

Oh that’s so good to hear. I’m great! My girls are 2.5yrs old and nearly 9mo old now. It’s chaotic with two, especially now that the baby is crawling, but lots of fun. <3

WaterLilly likes this.
  16. WaterLilly

Welcome @Leila! Glad to have you in our group :)

17. WaterLilly

Officially in the second trimester! Still feel tired in the evenings and can be nauseated at random times, but it's gotten a lot better and a lot less frequent. Thank heavens!

Anyone else feeling like their symptoms is easing off as they get closer to the second trimester?

18. Shan92

Shan92 Well-Known Member

Hello! Sorry I haven't been around much, unfortunately I'm back with bad news. I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago at 9+2 so won't be in this thread anymore. Good luck to you all though, so glad to see so many babies due in January!

19. MoominGirl

So sorry to read this. Take care of yourself.

20. WaterLilly

So sorry to hear @Shan92! Sending lots of hugs your way.